Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

[Ifrit]Whiterabbit/Arzz/Bones (BC)

Whiterabbit - 75 RDM, NIN
    Arzz - 75 NIN, DRG
    Bones - 75 DRK, SAM, 74 PLD

The three of them applied to my LS together. Whiterabbit said he was the leader of a sky LS called SevenHeavens, and that it broke up due to lack of members.

Re: [Ifrit]Whiterabbit/Arzz/Bones

SevenHeavens drama post on Alla

Can anyone from Ifrit who may understand this explain it? They're talking about the LS that Whiterabbit claimed to be the leader of, so is Rabbi the same guy?

Tom Wilson will never be good.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Re: [Ifrit]Whiterabbit/Arzz/Bones

/shrug. idk any of those ppl. I seen Rabbi about and pretty sure he had both 75RDM and NIN but who knows. I've never seen a Whiterabbit around though, so I would guess Rabbi name changed. I do know he always hung out with that Glaive chick, Mithra SMN iirc. Arzz and Bones look semi-familiar but I would assume these are a bunch of ppl who were just in some alla-esque "end game" shells.

That thread was pretty retarded so I didn't feel like reading it much and I barely even know any of the people who posted in it. None of those ppl have been in any serious end game shell that I know of and after seeing that stupid thread I would advise to pass on them.

Sev prolly knows more since he posted in the thread, he roams here so might want to send him a PM if he doesn't catch this thread.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

Re: [Ifrit]Whiterabbit/Arzz/Bones (BC)

Oh i just saw it only post when im at work.

Ok, Ill break it down by memebers

Arzz: His haidate was purchased(gil/seals) from ifrit's RMT, after the Sevenheavens broke, "whiterabbits" irl friend. Over all was a nice kid, just made shitty decisions.

Bones: She had dated alot of guys on ifrit, that I knew was always drama, is also "whiterabbit's" exgf. She has sold Sevenheavens pop items, I don't know if she rmted anything with arzz/whiterabbit. Was kind of a gear whore when I was in the ls, was mad she couldn't lot haidate as a sam over our ninja tanks.

Whiterabbit: Aka Rabbi from ifrit. We use to be great friends. He was always causing drama and me having his back getting him out of shit constantly. Rabbi has: Sold Gil, Help RMT, Rmted his haidate. He is out for himself only. As for him saying Sevenheavens broke over lack of members it was a lie. It broke 2 times once before I joined, they couldn't kill genbu, and he applied to the ls i was in at the time trying to use his pop items at the time to get him in. The ls Judai is in atm. They wanted his g/f (who was like my sis), but there was only 1 yes vote from him and that was from me. Later I joined sevenheavens. I became an officer in the ls. Rabbi and his g/f would fight over lotting rules gear etc. We started killing all the gods, everything was great. After a sky run one day Arzz and Maverick had caused problems so I made a post about him needing to fix things. He then later that night drunk off his ass tried to merge the ls doing nothing but insulting the other ls which made them hate sevenheavens. I talked to the other ls leader smoothing things out for our members. Rabbi then asked me to leave the ls and I did. After i left the ls he made fake posts blaming me so that he wouldn't lose members, said i tried to destroy his ls, and harassed my g/f into break up. He is a petty player and i suggest you to stay away from the drama. He doesn't really know sky/sea/hnms he does know rmts tho!

and for the drama made of fail here is the whole aim convo
    http://www.imagecoast.com/images/Zroakes54/rabbi1.jpg
    http://www.imagecoast.com/images/Zroakes54/rabbi2.jpg
    http://www.imagecoast.com/images/Zroakes54/rabbi3.jpg
    http://www.imagecoast.com/images/Zroakes54/rabbi4.jpg
    http://www.imagecoast.com/images/Zroakes54/rabbi5.jpg
    http://www.imagecoast.com/images/Zroakes54/rabbi6.jpg
    http://www.imagecoast.com/images/Zroakes54/rabbi7.jpg

http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/ifrit/ ... rting.html
    http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/ifrit/ ... uting.html

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Ok I think you got enough information about those 3 persons to take a decision but I would like to say more. Rabbi and Glaive ( his in game GF at the time ) applied to our End Game LS a while ago and they both were accepted them. They were most of the time saying cute words to each other in the LS chat, which was, for a few days cute, but after a week, very annoying lol In his application, Rabbi mentionned he got RDM to 75 but that it was retired. We asked him if he would use it if we needed him as RDM and he said yes.

We went to sky and needed him as... yes... RDM. He came RDM but he wasn't very happy about it. He was trying to sleep statues at Ulli with SH on... After a week, we finally booted them both because there was always drama because of them. They then started their own End game LS recruiting ppl while shouting in WhiteGate. After that, it was always a war each time we were crossing his way. /slap, bitching at each other, there was always drama even though we said we would stop talking to each other. Last time I saw him, I ran by him, not saying anything and he msged me with some weird comment bitching at me. When he saw I didn't answer, he told me good luck and stopped the conversation.

And it,s not to mention the story where he tried to make every believe he sold his accound and that each time we would see Rabbi around, it wouldn't be him... Well, it didn't work, we all knew it was a lie.

That's my 2 cents on him.

Sorry Sev if he was a good friend of you and I said bad things about him but it's what I remember from the time we met each other.

And I don't know about the 2 others

Z

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

like i said was got sick of his bs, and he ditched glaive as well i guess i have more ss etc if needed but i think you get the idea on the group.

Yeah I'm good. Thanks for the info.

And wow, they just migrated to Bahamut apparently?

Just got these gems of applications:

Whiterabbit
    Arzz

X_I_o112

My grammor and english not well sorry. Ok rabbiy is not a bad guy at all not one bit he is as you USA people call it sweet . Me leader of the ls rabbi and arzz both got hadiates from now let me tell you story rabbit came to me asking me to help i told hm we really didnt need any help in sky i ask him what he wanted from sky he said haidates i say ok you farm items we will kill byakko for you we are not rmt we take rmt seriiouly rabbi hated rmt as much as we do rmt mostly chinense man they go hell they bad people i will clear anything up for him snce he banned from site for some odd reason i will not bring my ls into this please ask me only questions you would like me to answer thank you . Oh yes rabbits aim name hahaha thats not his even and i have his msn too what i talk to him on you believe lies all you want rabbi good guy sev bad melior i dont know really well but sev i seen him whoring gear and jumping HNm lses

Me thank you for your time see you again

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

Quote Originally Posted by X_I_o112
    My grammor and english not well sorry. Ok rabbiy is not a bad guy at all not one bit he is as you USA people call it sweet . Me leader of the ls rabbi and arzz both got hadiates from now let me tell you story rabbit came to me asking me to help i told hm we really didnt need any help in sky i ask him what he wanted from sky he said haidates i say ok you farm items we will kill byakko for you we are not rmt we take rmt seriiouly rabbi hated rmt as much as we do rmt mostly chinense man they go hell they bad people i will clear anything up for him snce he banned from site for some odd reason i will not bring my ls into this please ask me only questions you would like me to answer thank you . Oh yes rabbits aim name hahaha thats not his even and i have his msn too what i talk to him on you believe lies all you want rabbi good guy sev bad melior i dont know really well but sev i seen him whoring gear and jumping HNm lses

Me thank you for your time see you again

Hi rabbi nice try too bad i have more ss about your convo the other day galive talking about how you rmted gear. Nice way to make a fake sign up tho.

Ok Sev, i am sick of your shit yes you have lies about me nothing more nothing less . See the difference between me and you is you changed server and prolly have put apps in for endgame but look at your own faults 6 endgame shells in 6 months fucking sad man. I don't need your shit anymore leave this topic alone. Oh and for jessica, she is the leader of a Endgame shell will i give the name hell no so people like you can flame them. Thats all you do notice noone from ifrit has posted anything bad about me besides the two morons them selfs Sev and Zrag oh and some guy i never heard of but he says ask Sev so im guessing hes your butt buddy. Now stop starting shit anywhere i go its getting pathetic truly is . I wish people see this i put app in here long behold Sev comes along but noone sees a patern i guess. Just keep the lies coming i'm laughing so hard my sides hurt now bugger off you got what you wanted rabbit didn't join endgame cause people beleive pricks like you . Well have a good day at work little man and i will stay on bahaumt and i will show them the true me cause its not what you guys are making me out to be. I have a honest job and earn a honest living and even if they dont respect me at first i will respect them no matter what they say about me . Good day to you sir

Thanks i will not post anymore on here i do not want the drama sorry to the leader of this site and her mods i just ask you to notice their the only ones who posted kinda funny if you ask me .

Btw im at work posting this cause my comp got banned

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

Lol my last post unless you try and call me out again.

How did you home computer get banned you didn't even know BG existed until I told you about it and that you got your ass blown out of the water on server transfer.

Lies? What lies rabbi, you on aim basically gave all the proof I ever needed.

Yes I put in an Application, got accepted, and are having fun in endgame with Journey's End. 6 shells in 6 months is funny as hell. Seeing it never happened lol. Nice try tho Rabbi. You won't give the name because their is no endgame ls that helped you Rabbi. Their was no Jp's around to get you your gear. Fake Accounts FTW!.

Stay on Bahamut or migrate again I don't care rabbi, but I'm not going to let other linkshells get fucked over by you guys.

http://www.imagecoast.com/images/Zro...editreblur.jpg
    Aim name was edit because Glaive asked me to.

Well I'm done unless Whiterabbit wants to keep going. Gl Bahamut he is your problem now.

Edit: Blurred the aim name more on glaives request.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

My goal here wasn't to start drama. You asked me to stop talking to you and leave you alone, that's what I did. But this thread is about ppl who change server and apply to a new endgame LS and the leaders of those LS want some information. I put some facts of what happened. I was giving information to Foustian, not starting drama with stuff aimed at you. There's enough ppl reading these forums, if anyone can vouche for you, tell him to do it. What I said here is what happened between you and Melior, I have nothing against you, do whatever you want, anyway, you're no longer on Ifrit.

Good luck

Z

Ok Sev keep them coming like i said yet again Glaive somone who is mad at me for leaving her cause she took it to far i mean comon i go afk and she sends me 30 mgs via POL . I don't care what you say anymore but you make a fake Aim name Fake post on me about alla nice touch good way to screw somone cause you are doing that . You got what you wanted happy for you but seriously i don't need your little kid drama grow up and stop lying about me let them see for themselfs that i'm a good guy. Let them judge me not you Z made a good point i knew he didn't want drama why i didn't really go at him yes Z i came to sky with a SH as rdm that was between me and joey no one else. I'm glad you won this server over with your lies cause every since i been on here i have done nothing but helped so yeah i'm an asshole for sure but whos to judge people or say whats normal anymore now days to be judge is to be judged to be lied about well thats another story .

Z Good luck to you too man and sorry to hear about vaub give him my reguards please.

Sorry to the leader once again i know this is here for people leaveing servers ect. but sev will turn this into a flame match go look at his post on alla if you dont beleive me hes all over there just flaming anyone he thinks he can make look bad.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

Quote Originally Posted by whitey
    Ok Sev keep them coming like i said yet again Glaive somone who is mad at me for leaving her cause she took it to far i mean comon i go afk and she sends me 30 mgs via POL . I don't care what you say anymore but you make a fake Aim name Fake post on me about alla nice touch good way to screw somone cause you are doing that . You got what you wanted happy for you but seriously i don't need your little kid drama grow up and stop lying about me let them see for themselfs that i'm a good guy. Let them judge me not you Z made a good point i knew he didn't want drama why i didn't really go at him yes Z i came to sky with a SH as rdm that was between me and joey no one else. I'm glad you won this server over with your lies cause every since i been on here i have done nothing but helped so yeah i'm an asshole for sure but whos to judge people or say whats normal anymore now days to be judge is to be judged to be lied about well thats another story .

Z Good luck to you too man and sorry to hear about vaub give him my reguards please.

Sorry to the leader once again i know this is here for people leaveing servers ect. but sev will turn this into a flame match go look at his post on alla if you dont beleive me hes all over there just flaming anyone he thinks he can make look bad.

Lmao fake aim name? Still trying to cover your ass lmao, dude you just don't learn if you stop calling me out I won't call you on your shit over and over again.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?f ... m=0;page=1

gl with making your new ls. Again if you drop it I'm done with this drama we all know you fucked people over, and your starting over again. Prove me wrong rabbit don't fuck over bahamut people then you will have something to say, until then enjoy your rmted gear.

Done until you call me out in like an hour again.

Stop lying .................................. and then i will not speak let them have me wait they got me and well i love everyone on that server i have met so far all so nice and i dont see drama like this on their threads its pretty nice .

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

Stop lying .................................. and then i will not speak let them have me wait they got me and well i love everyone on that server i have met so far all so nice and i dont see drama like this on their threads its pretty nice .

OK Seriously Nate. GET THE FUCK OVER YOUR LIES. Dude you have lied so much you actaully belive you were a saint of ifrit who helped everyone. If that was true you wouldn't have had any issues, on the server right? I'm the first to admit I wasn't a saint. You Changed your aim to: liveezdiehard05 now right? Dude, stop trying to run your mouth, if any thing this is hurting your chance at starting over all you do are tying to hide the facts you sold gil when you quit the first time. And you "rmted" your haidate and s kote in sky. If you really want to continue this keep trying to call me out. Drop it go your own way either prove me wrong or right on bahamut. Done until he calls me out again.

Tom Wilson will never be good.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Thats all you do notice noone from ifrit has posted anything bad about me besides the two morons them selfs Sev and Zrag oh and some guy i never heard of but he says ask Sev so im guessing hes your butt buddy.
    just fyi, idk Sev. I've talked to him like twice or so maybe and once was like 2 days ago when he asked me something. As for Zrag, I don't even like him or Melior but that's another story. Just shows how little you know and how much of an asshole you are since I didn't even say shit about you other then you are a nobody. I merely said ask Sev because of the thread the dude posted from lolAlla and I saw Sev replied. So how about you get a clue. I didn't even reply on his own bc on here.

Not to sound famous but I would have to say 3/4 of the Major NA HNM shells know my name(mostly in some bad way prolly), which just proves you were even more of a nobody.

Sorry cerby i did not mean to come at you like that. I am just upset that sev is making these up is all i'm not an ass people get upset say and do stupid things thinking before acting everyone does it. So.... sorry about that .

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

Sorry cerby i did not mean to come at you like that. I am just upset that sev is making these up is all i'm not an ass people get upset say and do stupid things thinking before acting everyone does it. So.... sorry about that .

Lol I'm making up nothing, Trust me if I was going to make shit up it would be a hell of alot better then this boring ass shit. If you never fucked the people on ifrit over, you would have had peace. You really just should stop posting for trying to get another chance to start fresh you have shot your self in the head. Done again till he says "Sev is Lying" "Omg I never rmted gear" or what ever his new bs of the day is. Sorry to bg for a drama post of fail.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast