BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deuce Angaar
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Question about a 75SAM on Kujata

Me and some LS members are wondering if "Nauce" on Kujata is a good SAM there. Original owner of the character sold it and we're curious if the guy can actually play the job. That and we want him to get his character back. lol

Edit: Person who owns it may have changed the name, but gear includes, Stage 4 Relic GKT, Haub +1, a lot of other really good SAM gear.

Edit2: Since some people appear to be retarded. The original owner quit because of some drama and sold the char. He came back now on a new character and we just wanted to know if that SAM is any good. No we're not trying to get this new owner in our LS. Unless you have any info don't bother responding like Ridaraan and make yourself look like an idiot who has a single clue about what they're talking about.

Thank you.

Re: Question about a 75SAM on Kujata

I'm kind of stunned that someone would blatently come on here asking BG readers if they think their LS should invite a purchased character into their fold. I'm only assuming this, granted. Why else would you care whether a purchased character's player was any good? Because, obviously, the buyer's skill at playing shouldn't matter for a hill of beans. Any purchased character should be shunned. And any LS or other players who freely choose to associate with that purchased character & the buyer attached, should suffer double that social punishment.

Of course, I can't think of any other reason you'd care whether a player was any good with the character he purchased.

filthy liars!
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deuce Angaar
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by riddaraan
    I'm kind of stunned that someone would blatently come on here asking BG readers if they think their LS should invite a purchased character into their fold. I'm only assuming this, granted. Why else would you care whether a purchased character's player was any good? Because, obviously, the buyer's skill at playing shouldn't matter for a hill of beans. Any purchased character should be shunned. And any LS or other players who freely choose to associate with that purchased character & the buyer attached, should suffer double that social punishment.

Of course, I can't think of any other reason you'd care whether a player was any good with the character he purchased.
    Don't assume. It makes an ass out of you and me. So gtfo cause you don't know what the hell I'm talking about. The guy who originally owned the character is in my LS and we want to know if the new owner is any good with it. So please unless you know anything about the SAM just shut the fuck up.

So you want to know if your LS should support RMT by keeping the guy in your LS. Okay, slightly different point, but point taken all the same.

filthy liars!
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deuce Angaar
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

So you want to know if your LS should support RMT by keeping the guy in your LS. Okay, slightly different point, but point taken all the same.
    OMFG we're on Diabolos not Kujata. We were just wondering if the new owner was/is any good w/ the character. That's all I wanted to know so please just gtfo cause you have no idea what the full story is.

With server transfers readily available, the lines between servers are blurred by $20. So unless you wish to fully depose the forums of your situation, I'll stand my ground.

Edit:
    If you have the guy who sold the character in your LS, that just goes to further the point that you support RMT.

filthy liars!
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deuce Angaar
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

With server transfers readily available, the lines between servers are blurred by $20. So unless you wish to fully depose the forums of your situation, I'll stand my ground.
    Please just GTFO I want to know if that guy is any good cause we've been wanting our member who had quit to get his original character back. Enough said.

BTW who lets these idiots on BG anyways?

And what people do with their character is their own business. You act like him selling his character affects you in some big way.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuciont
    And what people do with their character is their own business. You act like him selling his character affects you in some big way.
    RMT of characters affects us all. Those characters get used 50% by idiots who don't care to actually play the game, and 50% as turn around for RMT gilsellers. So by endorsing the buying & selling of characters, you further the Gilsellers. End of story.

filthy liars!
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deuce Angaar
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Deuciont
    RMT of characters affects us all. Those characters get used 50% by idiots who don't care to actually play the game, and 50% as turn around for RMT gilsellers. So by endorsing the buying & selling of characters, you further the Gilsellers. End of story.
    I don't give a shit about RMT I never have and never will. I fucking hate people who whine about people selling their character for some cash. Especially when the guy sold it from person to person with no third-party/RMT involved. Once again unless you know the full fucking story don't respond. Gawd did you come from fucking Allakhazam or what?

Edit: Oh and btw I'm no longer responding to your half witted comments. So good day to you.

Seeing as how BG has a rule against the buying & selling of characters, or, at least, using the forums to buy & sell characters, it would appear to me that the admins & subscribers have a profound policy against RMT. So when the question of Zam comes into play, I'd assume that it would actually be you whom were recently arrived from there. Although, viewing your post count and date of subscription, you think you'd know better.

I guess it's wrong for your good sportsmanship as a FFXI player to be 'assumed'. Oh well.

filthy liars!
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deuce Angaar
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Ok since you decided to totally derail this topic why don't I fully explain.

The original owner quit the game because of some old LS drama/original leader quiting. So he decided to sell his account when he quit. He sold it to some rich kid. Anyways the old LS leader comes back and makes a new shell. This convinces the guy who quit to come back and play again. We've been talking on vent about his old SAM because he was one of the best on our server. This cause us to wonder if the new owner is any good at playing SAM. That's all we wanted to know and that's all you need to know.

And btw I don't condone RMT activity, but I also don't give a rats ass about it like most of the people that play this game, i.e. you.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

filthy liars!
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deuce Angaar
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    http://www.killingifrit.com/
    Guess it will be better to post on their server forums. Thanks for the hint. lol

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

wut race is he? and I havent heard that name on kujata before o.O

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata
    wut race is he? and I havent heard that name on kujata before o.O
    Same. Only person I knew of that was going after a relic GK got banned .

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Hey, riddaraan, shit for brains, why dont you read the topic before you go throwing insults and accusations of linkshells supporting RMT. I read the topic and even without the edits its pretty clear that they just want to know if the guy who bought the character is any good. If you paid attention you would know thats all they want to do, further reading the edits clarifies it, but since you like throwing out baseless accusations just to further your epeen I hope this puts it in perspective.

Stop backseat modding or acting like your some god damn saint because you dont have the common courtesy to read a topic before you start trolling. Somebody sold their character, they came back with a new one, they wanna know if the guy who bought it is any good, because if he isnt, good chance the character can be bought back, you bring in baseless accusations of RMT like your some sort of saint without even considering the situation. Stupid god damn elf, learn to read.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The Stage 4 sounds familiar but any other info would be helpful.

filthy liars!
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deuce Angaar
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Talus
    The Stage 4 sounds familiar but any other info would be helpful.
    yeah sorry stopped looking at the thread cause of that idiot above. Anyways, the SAM is a male Elvaan and I don't know what exact model. Our LS member is sure the guy is on Kujata, but the new owner is supposed to have had an acct w/ 75DRG before and bought the SAM because one it was pimp and supposedly he couldn't get sea w/ his DRG. LOL

I know someone who has DRG75 who recently aquired a SAM75 with relic stage four....the relic character recently switched servers to kujata and gave his account to the DRG75 guy, that's what I remember.

If this matches who/what you're looking for lemme know I'll give names >_>!

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Sounds like Arese to me. Relic stage 4, hauby +1, and other great gear. Supposedly the account was a gift but... eh. Who knows. >_>; His other character's name is Ketrel, and he's not quite the brightest guy out there. Your average alla poster, basically, maybe a bit worse. Can't say I have seen him play the SAM, but given who controls him, it'd be a big surprise if he was good at all.