BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: dynamis qufim     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

dynamis qufim

so yeah, ls's first qufim run, and ??? didnt spawn, or at least it didnt spawn at any of the 5 spots listed at wiki or dynamis bums, glitch, or is there another spot we missed :/

House Azazael
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Re: dynamis qufim

best advice I can give.

Stop looking for the ??? on all marked spots. Once we started looking over the whole zone we found it much quicker than looking at maps. We have found at least 4 spots that aren't marked on any map.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

awesome

House Azazael
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

we send a 2xthf south at first, one at Jeuno area, on to kraken area. Next person (normally me on RDM) goes north-E from lake.

Target bouncing as you go.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

well, we have another 13 mins of subjobless fun

at least we got bst belt and 100 piece out of this clusterfuck of fail -.-

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

My personal Fav is the one by Trixter Kenex's spawn by the bone wall... Three inocent looking statues hide more Quadavs in em than a Mexican junker racing across the boarder.

All the SJ maps out there suck except one I made for our dynamis LS once when I was going to be out of town for a Qufim run that I can't find now, and a JP one I found like 4 days later that has the identical spots marked. It was possibly Air's Museum (same site with the good salvage info) or that other one with the realistic aerial-view maps.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

http://f31.aaa.livedoor.jp/~airforce/Qufim.gif?

Simple is the Best Qufim map has almost nothing marked on it.

This should help. After having an issue with finding SJ's a couple time in Quifim I think our ls has a good map now with all marked. (We havent found it in a different place in 10 runs)

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i8...9/quifimsj.gif

edit: We took a suck map that had 5 spots on it and made this one. The red, yellow, blue paths were different routes we used to send a person at the start to check the spots. We do it with 2 people now though. Anyone can feel free to swipe this as the majority of the maps for quifim are terrible that are out there from what I have found :D

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

This is the map that we have put together. East side is based off information from others. West side is confirmed.

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a...HB/d_qufim.jpg

not bad. More info than mine has but all the locations of mobs is just 2nd nature to me now.

You are just missing 1 SJ spawn location that could throw you if it happened to pop there

I found the map I made:

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4...msubjobqk1.jpg

Green numbers correspond to SJ locations that I have personally encountered as the SJ finder for literally dozens of Qufim runs, with the exception of #5 which I've never personally seen but put there anyway because so many other maps have it and it fits the pattern of the kind of places the others pop. Red letters were to point out some possible aggro issues along the way to checking them, so you can just ignore those. It's very possible that there are other ones I guess, since I've only seen for instance #6 one time ever, but there are some that are marked on other maps that I'm pretty sure simply don't exist, like the one by the fire elemental or the one by the super quadav stone on the spine in the NW quadrant.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

We redid our (DynamisBums') maps a while back, and it should only be missing a couple points that I already knew about but haven't set aside time to add (along with some that I apparently didn't, from this thread):

http://www.dynamisbums.com/strategy/ima ... y_quf1.jpg

In our 14 runs, I've yet to see the ??? appear at what the previous map marked as "1" and "5" myself, though it may have been at "1" once when I wasn't the one trying to find them.

#1 if it's not clear, is the one just as you walk out the NW path from the entry lake. It's right under some bats, and it's the one you're lucky to get if it's there because everyone has subjobs before the first pull and it seems to have a cascade effect of just making the whole run go smoother. #5 like I said is the only one I've never seen.

It's very possible that there are other ones I guess, since I've only seen for instance #6 one time ever, but there are some that are marked on other maps that I'm pretty sure simply don't exist, like the one by the fire elemental or the one by the super quadav stone on the spine in the NW quadrant.
    My map with the 11 marked sj spots I have there are all 100% confirmed. I have done dynamis-quifim 29 times and personally observed it in each of those spots. Also, the first 8 times we did this dynamis as a LS it was in a different spot... A couple of times the entire time we had in the dynamis was spent looking for the ???. We started a map right from the git go and have kept it updated ever since. Interestingly, it wasnt until run 25 that a new one popped up that I now have marked (next to the quadav statue that pops a TON of mobs). Trust that every point listed in my map is possible and I would not be surprised at all if there was another one that even in 29 runs I have not ran into.

Having also done probably around 3 dozen qufims as the SJ checker, I was skeptical about your map possibly being over-marked, despite your assurances. However, today for the first time I have ever witnessed it was on the south side of the spine by delkfutt's, near the stone that pops 12 quadavs and which is marked on your map (as distinct from the one on the north side of the spine by the wandering goblin statue that's marked on both of our maps), so I stand corrected.