Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

All Worlds Emergency Maintenance (Mar. 12)

At the following time, we will be performing emergency maintenance on all Worlds. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XI will be unavailable.

Maintenance operations will delete any reservations for Pankration matches. Players who are scheduled to participate in Pankration matches, those who will enter Assault, Salvage or Einherjar areas, or those who will participate in Dynamis or Limbus at the time of the maintenance, we ask that you please wait until maintenance is complete before engaging in these activities. Please note that we cannot replace items that are lost during the maintenance process.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

* The World Transfer Service will be unavailable starting 30 minutes before the maintenance. Please wait until after the maintenance is completed before attempting to use this service.

[Date & Time]
    Mar. 12, 2008 from 10:00 to 12:00 (PDT)
    * Maintenance completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Services]
    FINAL FANTASY XI
    http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnew ... 2795.shtml

Re: All Worlds Emergency Maintenance (Mar. 12)

2hrs to fix the stretchy Tarus!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

SCH nerf

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

lmao I swear to god the first thing I thought when they announced when the update would take place is that we'd have maint on Wed & Fri to fix everything that was broke.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

They'll at least fix the 1 minute stratagem recharge time for ***/SCH (was nice while it lasted), and hopefully fix Refresh not stacking with Sublimation.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

In before QQ.

Also: Maybe fix new SAM JA that impacts Hagun? *fingers crossed*

(pfft yeah right.... and I know "SAM = overpowered!!21")

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Winter Sky
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

;&; Hagun fix.

edit: htf did i miss the post above me is the question.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Somethingsomething DRK Fix, AV Ninja Fix, somethingsomething SAM issue w/GKT. I found this maintenance especially funny because everyone I know said, "Oh great a version update monday...then a patch 2 days later to fix the shit they break..." D:

Oh, and I haven't heard the usual QQ about HNM into JP prime time etc or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthe
    They'll at least fix the 1 minute stratagem recharge time for ***/SCH (was nice while it lasted), and hopefully fix Refresh not stacking with Sublimation.

so like, you actually think that was 'by accident?' lol

No man, just look at the game mechanics, that would be a little too much on the side of broken, akin to relic horn. It's like giving everyone Convert with no timer, even if it's only 2mp/tick. That's still close to the MP a RDM gets back from convert anyway. Let's see... 1000hp, 10min, 10min is 600 seconds, 200 ticks, well, ok, maybe not that close, but it's constant. That's still 400hp->mp every 10 minutes... and for a Scholar, make that 600 (gg af hat).

Seriously, 400/600hp->mp every 10 minutes, stacked with Refresh, Evoker's Roll, and Ballad, would be game breaking, especially tacking on relic horn. At least, SCH is now the perfect SJ for BLMs that don't suck at soloing.

Quote Originally Posted by Octavious
    Somethingsomething DRK Fix, AV Ninja Fix, somethingsomething SAM issue w/GKT. I found this maintenance especially funny because everyone I know said, "Oh great a version update monday...then a patch 2 days later to fix the shit they break..." D:

Oh, and I haven't heard the usual QQ about HNM into JP prime time etc or something...
    Everyone's too concerned with their Haste timers.

Quote Originally Posted by Acturus
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavious

Everyone's too concerned with their Haste timers.
    They're going to cap Haste even lower with this. Watch. lol

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

"Due to the Apocalypse DRK complaints about the new haste cap of 80%, the new haste cap post Emergency Maintenance will now be 70% while the weapon Apocalypse will remain at 75% to make it fair for their effort in obtaining a Dynamis Relic weapon. Good luck, Vana'diel Adventurers!"

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Fix for magic menu bug please.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthe

so like, you actually think that was 'by accident?' lol

No man, just look at the game mechanics, that would be a little too much on the side of broken, akin to relic horn. It's like giving everyone Convert with no timer, even if it's only 2mp/tick. That's still close to the MP a RDM gets back from convert anyway. Let's see... 1000hp, 10min, 10min is 600 seconds, 200 ticks, well, ok, maybe not that close, but it's constant. That's still 400hp->mp every 10 minutes... and for a Scholar, make that 600 (gg af hat).

Seriously, 400/600hp->mp every 10 minutes, stacked with Refresh, Evoker's Roll, and Ballad, would be game breaking, especially tacking on relic horn. At least, SCH is now the perfect SJ for BLMs that don't suck at soloing.
    How is it even less game breaking when you can already stack it with Ballads and Rolls, but not Refresh? Besides, you aren't even regaining the stored MP until you use the ability again. I was able to store it for at least 30 mins before using it.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    "Due to the Apocalypse DRK complaints about the new haste cap of 80%, the new haste cap post Emergency Maintenance will now be 70% while the weapon Apocalypse will remain at 75% to make it fair for their effort in obtaining a Dynamis Relic weapon. Good luck, Vana'diel Adventurers!"
    Do that and I swear to you, you will hear every fucking DRK cut themselves(or something along those lines)

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Nerf SCH!

Ce que dieu donne, dieu le reprend!

Hopefully they do something to make campaign a bit more balanced. On Fairy, all Allied forces went from 100% morale to 0% morale, and Beastmen's influence bars are at 100% in most regions D:

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I pray they make SCH more hax. Best fix ever.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Guyverarmor
    Do that and I swear to you, you will hear every fucking DRK cut themselves(or something along those lines)
    Aren't DRK's emo by nature already? They cut themselves on a regular basis!

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyverarmor
    Aren't DRK's emo by nature already? They cut themselves on a regular basis!
    Every two hours for 60 seconds to be precise.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast