Page 46 of 77 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
    Gunitsoldier

I sigged it first sath !

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Posting in the non-drop thread

3 Kirins tonight, 3 Poles, 2 Osodes, 1 Nbody, and finally another set of freakin WLegs (Only the 6th we've gotten ever, Kirin hates us).

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

http://www.bluegartrls.com/forum/images/editor/separator.gif

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Also, this is why I need to be a mod.
    Seconded

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Best icon for a group ever.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Best icon for a group ever.
    I thought you would appreciate it.

Science Fiction Super Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

fuck i work from home, no neon tho where does that put me

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

This has to be a joke. Who is this guy?

Tagus

"GayNiggers from Outerspace" is a classic movie btw

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Furionstormrage View Post
    Posting in the non-drop thread

3 Kirins tonight, 3 Poles, 2 Osodes, 1 Nbody, and finally another set of freakin WLegs (Only the 6th we've gotten ever, Kirin hates us).
    Nope, he hates us. Been doing Kirin for 3 years and have never seen a pair drop. Admittedly in the last year we've only been occasionally but we used to go a lot.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

last post made it too obvious he wasn't serious though

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Eldelphia View Post
    Nope, he hates us. Been doing Kirin for 3 years and have never seen a pair drop. Admittedly in the last year we've only been occasionally but we used to go a lot.
    Wow, I'm sorry to hear that, I'll shut up

Demosthenes11

what are you guys stupid?
    this guy has your answers

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by quierstomper View Post
    I'm glad I have concerned some of you faggots to a high enough degree for you to post in reply. I will return the concern with my gratitude.
    First of all which ones of you claim to be married or females? I don't accept transgender as genuine female. Make your own decision, but don't make mine for me. Also, my state does not recognize gay marriage. This should clear up your issues. Anyone left after that is either ugly as sin or has only married his sister to conceal his own homosexuality.
    Secondly, sum u chrilden thinkin my englsh aint sum good u thinkin? I reponse dat was u cun shove ur faes up ur azz.
    Also, chances are great that you were fed from the breast long after I was. My mother died in childbirth. So your sick fantasies involving babies sucking from their mothers nipple and then you sucking from the baby's penis does not apply to me.
    Your simple methods of trying to escape the fact that you are owned by the game and do not have a meaningful life are as pathetic as you believe my argument to be. The fact is, while many of you do live in your mother's basement and are breastfed by her, some are not. That's right, not everyone does those things. It still does not change the fact that living in a basement and breastfeeding are analogies to all of your worthless lives.
    You are all scum. I thank God every day for creating faggots. They give me someone to hate and they also lower the chances of you passing on your genetic retardation.
    Enjoy your soup.
    http://memegenerator.net/Instances/7...-u-thinkin.jpg

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Alright motherfucker let me tell you about my "rl"..

I don't drive a Ferrari actually. I'm a fucking German nationalist and I drive what Hitler rode in. I drive a Mercedes SLK/SLR McClaren. It's one hell of a vehicle, let me tell you. I acquired payment for this vehicle through hours of hard work and a REAL FUCKING JOB. Something you "GayNiggers from Outerspace" would never understand. Fucking queers trying to prove your manliness by getting permission to lot on a piece of shit that could never be used as a real weapon of war. How is your Neon running by the way? Did it get you to your last job interview where you didn't get the job because you smelled like ass you fat fuck? I'm surprised it can move with you in it. Also, shower before your next interview. It would at least save the rest of us from olfactory distress.

As for my hos, I happen to have quite a fucking few of them. My bottom bitch is one fucking fine piece of ass. The kind someone like you sees before waking up alone in a bed drenched in semen. The rest of my hos are fine too. You probably masturbate to them by day. Few make it up to my standards. Those who do work for it. Again, something you are incapable of doing. By the way, do me a favor and tell your mother I'm sorry, but she wasn't up to par with the rest of my bitches. Her sagging labia minora actually made me sick to my stomach.

As far as my clubs motherfucker, I own those. Don't go thinking this is my only job either. This is nothing more than a source of income for me to put gas in my car every day. Remember your ex from high school? The one you cried about when she left you for someone else? She's the bitch that gets her friends on the guest list by sucking my cock every night. That's right you piece of shit, now get on your knees because you aren't on good enough terms with your ex.. Trust me...

So by now I would guess it is finally starting to click for you. I hope you don't forget that you are nothing more than a weak useless piece of shit. You might think of yourself as some smart guy that might one day get a good job. Yeah many like you have thought that before too.. They all ended up "working from home" because they were too big of slobs that would neither shower nor exercise. Most of them claim to be the shit but are jobless virgin pieces of shit. Maybe you got a fuck or two in high school. Maybe you think of yourself as smart. Well, be made aware, you are nothing more than one in a million fat fucks that could use more than one bar of soap per shower.
    Ok, who is this guy? It's someone who was banned trolling us. No one is this stupid. Plus he can't decide if he speaks English or not.

Does he even play FFXI? Give me his username so I can add him to my "If your name is Uryuu Windower v4 doesn't load plugins for you" list.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

A few of the highlights for me..

I'm a fucking German nationalist and I drive what Hitler rode in.
    Something you "GayNiggers from Outerspace" would never understand.
    How is your Neon running by the way?
    My bottom bitch is one fucking fine piece of ass. The kind someone like you sees before waking up alone in a bed drenched in semen.

Remember your ex from high school? The one you cried about when she left you for someone else? She's the bitch that gets her friends on the guest list by sucking my cock every night.

Quote Originally Posted by nitsuj View Post
    Does he even play FFXI? Give me his username so I can add him to my "If your name is Uryuu Windower v4 doesn't load plugins for you" list.
    May I suck you off? No homo.

I might be dumb enough to delete my email accounts
    BG Level

I came back on after 2 months to see how things were doing with my ls.
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...210_142049.png
    Nothings changed

inb4 haters

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

Nice :D grats.

I'm pretty sure that person isn't for serious. If he is, I demand retribution for calling us "GayNiggers from Outerspace"

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Quote Originally Posted by nitsuj View Post
    Ok, who is this guy? It's someone who was banned trolling us. No one is this stupid. Plus he can't decide if he speaks English or not.

Hahaha

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kael'thas

Quote Originally Posted by AnsemGeni View Post
    I came back on after 2 months to see how things were doing with my ls.
    I knew you wouldn't quit for good.

Closed Thread
Page 46 of 77 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast