FFXI Server
    Sylph

i'm crossing my fingers on some kind of nyzul relic weapon update =|

also: pup af2 + cor af2 yes please : )

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Loziel View Post
    They can totally ignore the old 'Didnt Take Part' excuse now because anyone who has unlocked Pup Blu or Cor and used a Cavernous Maw can tell you categorically that they did. That excuse is now null and void and looks like an easy win for SE.
    AF2 was crafted for the hydra corps, and unless everyone just plum forgot that there were BLUs, CORs, and PUPs in the hydra corps (or people are still buying into "we are the hydras") I don't see how it isn't valid criticism. Plus, with the way the story is headed, something is probably going to happen that is going to make irrelevant anything that happened as a result of the Cavernous Maws appearing.

I'm gonna go with the theory that they're going to add new items to dynamis that are traded in to the same guys you get those jobs' first AF set from. iirc at least the BLU and PUP crafters make specific reference to a higher quality AF set.

Sagacious Sundi

Yeah, something like Lumorian/biotech organs or Salvage seems likely.

EDIT: Just throwing this out there, the Dynamis + PUP pic could maybe hint that they're gonna add ToAU jobs to relic weapons?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I sense something on the lines of an Omega/Ultima drop system with similar drop rates to other AF2.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

The secret to BLU/PUP/COR relic.... MELEE THE STATUES!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Spungy, much love for that avatar you got there.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sagacious Sundi View Post
    Yeah, something like Lumorian/biotech organs or Salvage seems likely.

EDIT: Just throwing this out there, the Dynamis + PUP pic could maybe hint that they're gonna add ToAU jobs to relic weapons?
    Doubt it, that PUP is using Sainti.

Quote Originally Posted by Towowo View Post
    I sense something on the lines of an Omega/Ultima drop system with similar drop rates to other AF2.
    Omega uses pieces that are specific to Homam, Ultima uses items are are specific to Nashira. If this happened in Dynamis, and say a "XXX leg piece" dropped, since it's open to all PUP, COR and BLU, you would have everyone lotting it at once. That seems a bit strange to me. Perhaps something along the lines of AF+1 materials that drop and are traded into the AF1 NPC for these jobs for crafting would be more suited.

For example, a certain gem that's used to upgrade a specific piece of BLU equipment, depending on other materials or Imperial Pieces that need to be bought in order to upgrade. Like Salvage. You select the piece you want them to tailor, and go to Dynamis searching for that one specific item needed to finish the upgrade.

That or heck, they'll just make them drop like normal equipment, and lolpup will be the new lolbst. This is SE, remember.

I'd tap that turian!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I kinda hope there's an Omega/Ultima drop system... but not from Dynamis. I REALLY do not want to do Dynamis again. ._. Fuck.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I hope they introduce their AF+1 in Limbus too.

Relic are nice but AF+1 has some nice stats boost and is overall more useful.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yggberry View Post
    I hope they introduce their AF+1 in Limbus too.

Relic are nice but AF+1 has some nice stats boost and is overall more useful.
    AF+1 PUP hands would be fucking :Q if they totally cancelled overload, or AF+1 Feet if they gave a fuckton of STR.

I am a Cockwhistle
    BG Level

I hate to admit it, but i'm a bit curious about Campaign updates. Mainly because of that recent interview, where they mentioned something a long the lines of there being some supreme commander NPC that players hadn't been able to make show up yet because it had a weird set of qualifications. Is there some unnacounted for text in the .dats maybe for each home nation, for a NPC we haven't seen yet?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

boo, i wanted aphmau's outfit and the puppet itself should have gotten a reskin! can't complain tho! shame i left my dynamis shell recently lawlz....

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

YAY!

Very promising ^^

BUT....now to think about joining a dynamis shell once again (if it even drops there....)

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dohorehn View Post
    oh boy oh boy! i can't wait til EARLY SEPTEMBER . . .

also...

"They can totally ignore the old 'Didnt Take Part' excuse now because anyone who has unlocked Pup Blu or Cor and used a Cavernous Maw can tell you categorically that they did. That excuse is now null and void and looks like an easy win for SE. I am expecting some serious Linkshell points to get spent on the first few drops that we see on our dynamis runs."

excellent point.
    Dynamis is an event based on the idea that the Hydra Corps were warped into an alternate dimension, and although we can enter the past, that doesn't necessarily mean we can join the Hydra Corps and the fact that in the current time none of the Hydra Corps are any ToAU jobs it would seem to indicate that even if those jobs appeared in the past via Maws, they were not in the Hydra Corps. Apparently, no Dancers or Scholars were included in the Hydra Corps either. Dynamis was created from a moment in time, the Siege of Castle Zvahl, not a general period in which other jobs may have been present in the time period but not at the Siege.

Ok, yes, I am thinking about this too much.

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

I just want the cost dropped and the droprates upped. That's all! *fingerscrossed* Plzplzplzplzplzplz!

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Greyman View Post
    The way I see it is..."We had to release WoG so BLUs CORs PUPs could go back in time and we could release Relic in Dynamis"?
    PIME TARADOX! If we are the BLU, COR and PUP that are going back in time to be included into Dynamis, so that BLU, COR and PUP can have relics, where do the relics come from? We don't have them now, so we don't have a way to take them back in time to get them in Dynamis in the present.

For this logic to work, we would have to have ToAU relics already to take them back in time, to be included in Dynamis in the present.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

ooh.. early september.
    time to free my calendar for that part of the month :D

based on the picture.. i can only guess what they're going to be adding

1st picture is no doubt DNC and SCH merits.. tho the question is if its just Group 1 or both Group 1 and 2...

2nd picture would have to be continuation of nation [S] quests. The one featured is the continuation of the Young Griffons story branch..

3rd picture is interesting because one can infer 2 things from it. One, which is obvious is that Relic AF for ToA jobs is coming. The PUP is no doubt wearing AF modeled EQ, except the red cloth is white, and the black colors on the outfit is now red.. Looks spiffy.
    The other thing which can be inferred is that it may drop from Dynamis... cos its a picture of Dynamis-Jeuno.
    Now, from a storyline point of view.. it doesn't quite make sense.. cos the Near East didn't take part in the war.. and altho Capricornian casters were "pup" they didn't wear gear with near-eastern influenced designs..

very hyped. Much love for PUP from teaser pics as usual.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I don't know what worries me more:

1) How inaccurate that translated interview was regarding the next verup

or

2) Why there are people meleeing statues

Sassy Tyrant
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Jkun View Post
    AF+1 PUP hands would be fucking :Q if they totally cancelled overload, or AF+1 Feet if they gave a fuckton of STR.
    Just for speculation purposes, usually only the numbered stats are effected on AF+1.

But I was in shock when someone mentioned a version update in my LS this morning. Find it a bit funny since I was talking to a friend saying I thought it wasn't going to happen until near end of the year.

I only have 1 thing to say about the update notice though. LUZAF COR AF PLEASE.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I'd assume Group I & II's for WOTG jobs.

More Speculation GoGo:

SCH gets added to morrigans, DNC to Ares, the world suddenly implodes on itself.