Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Ifrit] Alanson, Sev (bc)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

[Ifrit] Alanson, Sev (bc)

Looking for a lil info on these 2 that applied, both switched to Kujata from Ifrit and dropped app's onto our LS forums, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Re: [Ifrit] Alanson, Sev (bc)

I'm from Ifrit, and I'd be happy to help you. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about either of these people. I've been on Ifrit for a little over three years and I've never heard of Alanson at all. Sev I only know from seeing him around town. I guess all I can offer is that neither of these guys has a rep so bad everyone knows about them, anyway. Don't know if that helps any.

I have not known Sev for a very long time. Or at all really.

but he really fuckin' sucks.

Nah I'll vouch for him in the fact that I never had a bad run in with him, never heard a bad word about him, etc. THink he had decent jobs and everything, too.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

Quote Originally Posted by Airenn
    I have not known Sev for a very long time. Or at all really.

but he really fuckin' sucks.

Nah I'll vouch for him in the fact that I never had a bad run in with him, never heard a bad word about him, etc. THink he had decent jobs and everything, too.

Lmao yes yes i do =P, ifrits in your hands now, may god save her.

On The Alanson, i've partied with him maybe twice he was a ghost tho.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I've only seen Sev around town can't say any thing bad there, as for Alanson who what never even seen him/her around

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Ya this is a little late on this topic. But a heads up about Alanson. Their old chara name on Ifrit was Nicki. They were kicked form numerous shells for being greedy. Its a Man IRL dont let them fool you. They enjoy pretending to be a girl to get stuff ^^; Just a heads up.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Never heard of Alanson (or Nicki for that matter).

Sev's a nice guy. Never had a bad experience with him. I didnt really do too much with him while he was on Ifrit, but from what I saw he was a pretty good player.

I see from the date of the OP that its a bit late to reply on this. However, for what its worth. Sev is a good guy, I've known him for awhile. Good player, competent. Bit of a know-it-all :D but all around a good player. Sev is always willing to help others.

If Alanson is Nicki, a Mithra (manthra) RDM, then I haven't heard anything good of late. Was running with players of a notorious botting ls for awhile, don't know if he was a member or just a wannabe. He was in my social ls SamuraiPizzaCats during his noob days and was always a bit of a whiner. I had heard he had started pretending he was a woman to finesse gear and such out of guys. I don't know how much truth there is to the trying to jack gear part. I do know for a fact that he is indeed a he, and tries to pass as female sometimes.

Loki, you may also remember Nicki was in our LS SupaNova for a while. Was some matters of poor attendance (online but not at ls events), but maybe for whatever reason they just wasn't into it for a period, idk (person has a right to a break i suppose). Though, Nicki did jack a few god seals we had entrusted to him as we had a bit more than people to hold at the time. When asked to return them when it was established they had left the linkshell, he refused. So I guess that is stealing LS property of sorts.

I just let it go after a few attempts to get the seals back. Was seals from couple of the easier gods, and wasn't worth stressing too much. Though before that whole deal, seemed like a decent enough person. As far as the playing of job, they were OK at them as well. At the time, RDM75 was main and I think only high level job. In my leveling alot, I often saw Nicki on the search results as he leveled alot of different jobs also, though usually made a point to avoid due to the whole LS-items thing.

That being said, I don't see any of the above as being serious enough to not give a chance.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

Oh shit it was nicki???? O.o said i was a sackholder in their social and I had no clue who it was >.<;

They vanished tho a while back. Nice on the necro bump tho lol.