BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Data mining discovery (Just stats)

Post them as they come within the next few hours. Discussion thread made seperate. Keep it strictly to posting stats on new gear, items, descriptions, missions, and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
    Items

God have mercy on my bandwidth.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairthenn View Post
    Random Abyssea related dialogue in RuLude :s

Spoiler: show

Ahem! Allow me to present you with a supposition.≺Prompt≻

Lying in parallel to the world upon which we stand exists another dimension.≺Prompt≻

“Abyssea” is its name--or at least, the name I've bestowed upon it.
    It is a world of boundless beauty, mystique, and riches unclaimed.≺Prompt≻

Now, suppose this [blahblah item] I hold is a key to accessing Abyssea.
    Were you in possession of one, your curiosity would get the better of you, yes?≺Prompt≻

Strictly speaking, this object does not grant entry into Abyssea itself.≺Prompt≻

It does, however, make it possible to interact with beings from that plane of existence--“Abysseans,” I call them.≺Prompt≻

The [blahblah random item] serves to detect Abysseans that wander the gulf between worlds.
    How those hapless creatures--I refer to them as “Voidwalkers”--found their way there, mind you, is another subject entirely.≺Prompt≻

Having drifted to this realm from the world yonder, much like the Voidwalkers themselves, [blahblah random item] are attuned to the presence of these creatures and will react--vibrate and emit light--when they draw near.≺Prompt≻

The closer your distance to a Voidwalker, the stronger the reaction becomes, until the creature is forcibly wrested into this dimension.≺Prompt≻

Repeated contact with Abysseans will cause the [blahblah random item] to take on different hues, allowing it to respond to creatures belonging to the higher echelons of Voidwalkers.≺Prompt≻

Be forewarned! Abysseans are among the most foul-tempered, unpredictable creatures.
    You would do well to steel yourself for a trying encounter prior to making contact.≺Prompt≻

I trust your many adventures have made you familiar with those ghastly statues scattered across the land called cavernous maws.≺Prompt≻

My observations have revealed that the concentration of Voidwalkers is greatest in locations where these statues are found.≺Prompt≻

As yet, I have no plausible explanations for this phenomenon, but you needn't concern yourself with such details.≺Prompt≻

Yours, my friend, is a dilemma infinitely simpler in nature.≺Prompt≻

All this far-fetched talk of Abyssea, Abysseans, and Voidwalkers...≺Prompt≻

I'm fully aware of the fantastical nature of my tale, and do not think poorly of those inclined to skepticism.≺Prompt≻

Yet I feel no need to vouch further for the authenticity of my claims.
    Such is my confidence that the truth speaks for itself.≺Prompt≻

Now then. A great new world has presented itself before you.
    The question is, will you embrace this opportunity, or let it pass you by?≺Prompt≻

As Abysseans cross from one realm to another, so too does gil pass from one individual to the next.
    In my mind, it is only fitting that gil is that which grants you the key to Abyssea.≺Prompt≻

My tales have piqued your interest, have they?
    As I have mentioned prior, the price is [some number] gil.≺Prompt≻

New key items:

Megomak's shopping list

A grimy, tattered piece of
    parchment upon which "plumbago: 3
    slabs" has been hastily jotted
    down in a near-illegible scrawl.
    String Table Entry 01205

message from Yoyoroon

"Yooo find loooky charm in
    Airy-pago, maybe yooo dooo?"
    has been scribbled in sloppy yet
    somehow charming handwriting.
    A far more legible postscript reads,
    "A treat or two from the Shararat
    Teahouse would be most welcome."

Magian trial log

A mystical tome bestowed upon you by the Magian Mooglehood, said to record your attempts and exploits in the trials to the last detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    Magian:

I speak to you on behalf of the Magian Mooglehood, an ancient and august assembly of wisemoogles hailing from the once-glorious Kingdom of Kupalika.

Our predecessors were councilors and confidants to none other than the celebrated King Kupofried himself.
    To this day, it is our mission to safeguard the secrets of their moogle magic and see them properly passed down to posterity.

Each illustrious member of the Magian Mooglehood guards knowledge of a distinct branch of our lineal lore.
    My specialty lies in weaponry; with my aid, you will be doling out damage and destruction in ways heretofore unimagined!

“What impelled you to impart this long-withheld wisdom to us? And why now, kupo?” the unenlightened adventurer might ask.

To which the wise moogle would readily reply: The answer, my friend, is in the mog tablets--those remarkable relics wrought by King Kupofried himself--that were only recently recovered by resourceful adventurers such as rrr...yourself.

There is an ancient (and somewhat alarming) prophecy in our mooglehood.
    It goes...<ahem>...“King Kupofried's creations shall slumber soundly until such time as their Super Kupowers are called upon to save the realm from utter ruin, kupo.”

The particulars of the prophecy--preposterous as this may seem--outstrip even our prodigious powers of perception.

Yet this I know, kupo: if moogle magic is what shall deliver this world from destruction, then moogle magic this world shall have--in abundance!

As an adventurer of renown, repute, and paramount prowess, you would seem a worthy beneficiary for our boon.
    And yet the Magian Mooglehood is nothing if not meticulously methodical. No, we must be certain...

I propose to task you with a series of trials.
    Each time you emerge victorious, we shall proffer you a portion of our powers, kupo.

What say you, adventurer?
    Will you undertake the Trial of the Magians, that you might one day wield the mightiest of moogle magic to save your realm from destruction and devastation?

Tackle the Trial of the Magians, kupo?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Will I ever!
    Maybe another time...

Excellent.
    Then my first gift unto you shall be this: a journal that shall serve to record all of your extraordinary exploits.

We understand, for with great kupower comes great responsibility.
    Should you ever be willing to bear the burden, we shall welcome your return.

You, who would inherit the mysteries of the magians...speak unto me your wish, kupo.

Choose your action:
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Review current trial.
    Abandon current trial.
    List available trials.
    Ask for aid.
    Move on.

≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 5)≻[Review/Abandon] which trial?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 1≻.
    Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 2≻.
    Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 3≻.
    Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 4≻.
    Return.

You are not currently undertaking any trials.

Target item (pre-augmentation): ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 01≻ ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻$≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻.

Target item (post-augmentation): ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 01≻ ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻$≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻.

Press onward with this trial?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Persevere.
    Retire.

Abandon this trial, and all records of your efforts thus far will be lost forever.
    I encourage due deliberation before making your decision.

Truly abandon the trial, kupo?
    Retire.

Very well, kupo.
    I shall remove all records of this trial from your ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻3≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻.

You have abandoned Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Remember that before you can undertake a new trial, your target item must be purged of its trial insignia.

Trade the item to me, and I shall see it returned to its pristine original state, kupo.

You are not currently undertaking that trial.

Kupo-ho. This item bears the insignia of a trial already abandoned.

It is but a superfluous scribble now.
    Shall I erase it for you, kupo?

Erase the abandoned trial insignia?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Yes, remove it.
    No, leave it.

Kupo...ho? My moogle magic seems to have misfired.
    Perhaps we should try that again.

The trial insignia has vanished from your ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻#≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻.≺Possible Special Code: 00≻

Select a category:
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Hand-to-Hand.
    Daggers.
    Swords.
    Great Swords.
    Axes.
    Great Axes.
    Scythes.
    Polearms.
    Katana.
    Great Katana.
    Clubs.
    Staves.
    Archery.
    Marksmanship.
    Search by trial number.
    Cancel.

Kupo-ho...ho? I know of no such trial.
    And given the immense nature of my intellect, that means it could not possibly exist.

What would you know, kupo?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻About the trials.
    Undertaking a trial.
    Completing a trial.
    Return.

Did I not regale you with the tale of the magians only a short while ago?
    Well, not all can be possessed of moogle-class powers of memory...

As I have already apprised you, the ancient moogle art of weapon augmentation is my specialty, kupo.

First, you must retrieve a weapon from the chest beside me.

Show it to me, and I will reveal to you the trials you may undertake to receive my boon.

The ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻3≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻ I entrusted to you will record your exploits for up to five trials at any given time, kupo.

Be aware that certain extraordinary weapons entail exclusive trials.
    Such details and more may be confirmed by requesting of me a list of available trials.

Should you successfully complete an assigned trial, return and present your target weapon to me to substantiate your success.

If I deem that you have completed my challenge in good order, you shall receive your reward right then and there, kupo!

Now, this is important enough that I shall say it twice, even thrice: at the end of your trial, you must trade to me the very same weapon you submitted at the start.

Lose this weapon and all your hard-won successes will be for naught.
    You must avoid such a grievous gaffe at all costs, kupo.

Very well. Show me the target weapon for the trial of which you speak, kupo.

Kupo-ho! Is that ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 01≻ ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻$≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻ I see?
    Why, yes... I could fashion a fitting trial or two for you, kupo.

Are you absolutely, positively sure that you want to undertake Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻, kupo?

Undertake Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻I am ready.
    Perhaps another time.

Excellent, kupo!
    Now, to invoke a simple incantation, and...

Your ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻3≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻ is now recording the progress of your trials!

Through the marvel of moogle magic, your exploits will be recorded without you having to so much as lift a quill!
    And just in case you're the forgetful type...

A trial insignia has been inscribed upon your ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻#≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻!

Note: You may not undertake a different trial with an already-inscribed weapon.

Kupo-oh? Might your mind be muddled, my friend?
    You're already attempting that trial.

Kupo... I fear this item is ill-suited for the trial you wish to undertake.

Why, every page in your ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻3≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻ is full!

You must complete or abandon one of your current trials before undertaking another, kupo.

Kupo...oh?
    It would seem I have no trials pertaining to that particular piece of weaponry.≺Possible Special Code: 00≻

As I advised you previously, my sole specialty is weapons.
    I have not the moogle magic at my disposal to augment items of this variety, kupo...≺Possible Special Code: 00≻

You are already undertaking Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 1≻ with that ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻#≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻.

You have done well, kupo.

The Magian Mooglehood recognizes your feats, and proffers you now a portion of our ancestral powers.

Ready yourself to receive our boon...

There is a sudden flash of light as potent moogle magic surges through the ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻#≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻!

The deed is done, kupo.

With great kupower comes great responsibility.
    Wield our gift wisely, that the world may be saved and King Kupofried's noble aims brought to fruition!

Choose a trial to ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 39)≻[review/undertake].
    Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 5≻.
    Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 6≻.
    Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 7≻.
    Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 8≻.
    Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 9≻.
    Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 10≻.
    Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 11≻.
    Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 12≻.
    Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 13≻.
    Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 14≻.
    Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 15≻.
    ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 39)≻[Return/Cancel].

+a ton of trials
    (formatting)

sup:

List of trials:

Trial: Defeat a set number of ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 4)≻[experience-yielding monsters/monsters] under the prescribed conditions.
    Trial: Retrieve a set quantity of the assigned item.
    Trial: Defeat a set number of ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 4)≻[experience-yielding monsters/monsters] under the prescribed conditions, or on the corresponding day of the week.
    Trial: Have your pet deal the finishing blow to a set number of ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 4)≻[experience-yielding monsters/monsters] under the prescribed weather conditions, or on the corresponding day of the week.
    Trial: Deal the finishing blow to a set number of ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 4)≻[experience-yielding monsters/monsters] with the prescribed elemental attack.
    Trial: Defeat a set number of ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 4)≻[experience-yielding monsters/monsters] afflicted with the prescribed elemental status ailment.
    Trial: Have the prescribed avatar deal the finishing blow to a set number of ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 4)≻[experience-yielding monsters/monsters].
    Trial: Unleash the additional effect of the prescribed weapon a set number of times against the assigned ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 4)≻[experience-yielding monsters/monsters].
    Trial: Unleash the prescribed weapon skill a set number of times against certain ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 4)≻[experience-yielding monsters/monsters].
    Trial: Trade a set quantity of the assigned item to the Fay Spring.
    Trial: Use the prescribed weapon skill to deal the finishing blow to a set number of ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 4)≻[experience-yielding monsters/monsters].

NM Trials

Objective: Nocuous Weapon / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Equipment: Target item must be equipped.
    Area: Inner Horutoto Ruins.

Objective: Black Triple Stars / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Rolanberry Fields.

Objective: Serra / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Bibiki Bay.

Objective: Tumbling Truffle / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: La Theine Plateau.

Objective: Helldiver / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Buburimu Peninsula.

Objective: Orctrap / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Carpenters' Landing.

Objective: Serpopard Ishtar / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Tahrongi Canyon.

Objective: Tottering Toby / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Batallia Downs.

Objective: Drooling Daisy / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Bloodpool Vorax / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Pashhow Marshlands.

Objective: Golden Bat / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Valkurm Dunes.

Objective: Slippery Sucker / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Qufim Island.

Objective: Panzer Percival / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Jugner Forest.

Objective: Ge'Dha Evileye / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Beadeaux.

Objective: Bashe / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Sauromugue Champaign.

Objective: Hoo Mjuu the Torrent / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Giddeus.

Objective: Daggerclaw Dracos / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Meriphataud Mountains.

Objective: Namtar / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Sea Serpent Grotto.

Objective: Slendlix Spindlethumb / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Herbage Hunter / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Kirata / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Beaucedine Glacier.

Objective: Barbastelle / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: King Ranperre's Tomb.

Objective: Ah Puch / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Outer Horutoto Ruins.

Objective: Donggu / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Ordelle's Caves.

Objective: Zi'Ghi Boneeater / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Palborough Mines.

Objective: Lumbering Lambert / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Deadly Dodo / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Vuu Puqu the Beguiler / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Buburimboo / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Zo'Khu Blackcloud / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Stray Mary / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Konschtat Highlands.

Objective: Hawkeyed Dnatbat / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Davoi.

Objective: Dune Widow / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Eastern Altepa Desert.

Objective: Teporingo / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Dangruf Wadi.

Objective: Valkurm Emperor / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Hyakume / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Ranguemont Pass.

Objective: Desmodont / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Moo Ouzi the Swiftblade / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Castle Oztroja.

Objective: Ni'Zho Bladebender / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Be'Hya Hundredwall / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Jolly Green / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Trembler Tabitha / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Maze of Shakhrami.

Objective: Bugbear Strongman / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Oldton Movalpolos.

Objective: La Velue / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Batallia Downs (S).

Objective: Hovering Hotpot / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Garlaige Citadel.

Objective: Yacumama / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Feuerunke / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Intulo / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Ramponneau / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: West Sarutabaruta (S).

Objective: Keeper of Halidom / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: The Sanctuary of Zi'Tah.

Objective: Shoggoth / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Farruca Fly / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Gargantua / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Megalobugard / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Lufaise Meadows.

Objective: Ratatoskr / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Fort Karugo-Narugo (S).

Objective: Jyeshtha / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Capricornus / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Seww the Squidlimbed / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Ankabut / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: North Gustaberg (S).

Objective: Okyupete / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Misareaux Coast.

Objective: Urd / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Lamprey Lord / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Gloomanita / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Mischievous Micholas / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Yuhtunga Jungle.

Objective: Cactuar Cantautor / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Western Altepa Desert.

Objective: Erebus / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Skuld / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm just gonna post here to get an admins touch on this thread. If you comment on anything your shit is getting deleted.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

As a small note, forcing the version update is possible as of now. (Figured this would best go here)

For those asking how to do it (not many know judging by my PMs):

NOT GIVING OUT GUIDE AFTER CURRENT PMS, HELLA SPAM. Sorry!

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully I'll have it downloaded in a timely fashion and will be able to post some findings shortly.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Reported on Alla by Tummie.

NOTE: There are going to be a ton of weapons incoming.

Equipment

Nocturnus Mail
    DEF:49 STR+10 DEX+10 VIT+10
    Accuracy+12 "Triple Attack"+1%
    Occasionally absorbs magic damage
    taken
    Lv 75 WAR, PLD, DRK, BST, SAM, DRG

Nocturnus Helm
    DEF:24 STR+6 DEX+6 AGI+6 Attack+8
    "Double Attack"+2%
    Occasionally absorbs physical damage
    taken
    Lv. 75 WAR, PLD, DRK, BST, SAM, DRG

Acubens Helm
    DEF:28 Accuracy-10 ≺Element: Thunder≻-15 ≺Element: Water≻+15
    Haste+6%
    Lv 75 MNK, THF, BST, RNG, NIN, BLU, COR, PUP, DNC

Veela Cape
    DEF:5 MP+10
    Enhances "Fast Cast" effect
    Lv 75 WHM, BLM, BRD, SMN, PUP, SCH

Hecate's Cape
    DEF:4 MP+7 Magic Accuracy+3
    "Magic Atk. Bonus"+3
    Lv 74 WHM, BLM, RDM, BRD, SMN, BLU, SCH

Fourth Mantle
    DEF:4 "Store TP"+2
    Campaign: "Regain"
    Lv 60 All Jobs

Aesir Mantle
    DEF:6 Attack+8 "Double Attack"+1%
    On Darksdays: "Double Attack"+2%
    Lv 75 All Jobs

Colossus's Mantle
    DEF:5 HP+20 MP+20
    Magic damage taken -2%
    On Lightsdays:
    Magic damage taken -3%
    Lv 75 All Jobs

Tiercel Necklace
    Haste+1% "Subtle Blow"+5

Fylgja Torque
    HP+10 "Cure" potency +2% Enmity-2
    Lv 75 WHM, BLM, RDM, BRD, SMN, PUP, SCH

Fylgja Torque +1
    HP+12 "Cure" potency +3% Enmity-2
    Lv 75 WHM, BLM, RDM, BRD, SMN, PUP, SCH

Ire Torque
    STR+6 Accuracy-4 Ranged Accuracy-4
    Lv 75 All jobs

Ire Torque +1
    STR+7 Accuracy-3 Ranged Accuracy-3
    Lv 75 All Jobs

Lmg. Medallion
    INT+4 Elemental magic skill +4
    Lv 75 All Jobs

Lmg. Medallion +1
    INT+5 Elemental magic skill +5
    Lv 75 All Jobs

Beguiling Collar
    HP+20 MP+20 Enmity-3
    Boosts enmity decrease when taking
    physical damage
    Lv 75 All Jobs

Backlash Torque
    Attack+8 "Counter"+1
    Lv 75 WAR, MNK, WHM, BLM, THF, DRK, BST, BRD, RNG, NIN, DRG, SMN

Nyx Gorget
    DEF:2 Enhances "Arcana Killer" effect
    Latent effect: Accuracy+12
    Lv 75 All jobs

Mrc.Mjr. Charm
    MP+25
    Campaign: Adds "Refresh" effect
    Lv 60 All jobs

Aesir Torque
    ≺Element: Dark≻+20
    Elemental magic skill +7
    Dark magic skill +7
    On Darksdays:
    Elemental magic skill +10
    Dark magic skill +10
    Lv 75 All Jobs

Colossus's Torque
    ≺Element: Light≻+20
    Healing magic skill +7
    Enhancing magic skill +7
    On Lightsdays:
    Healing magic skill +10
    Enhancing magic skill +10
    Lv 75 All Jobs

Strigoi Ring
    STR+6 Attack+3
    Lv 75 All Jobs

Zilant Ring
    DEX+6 Accuracy+3
    Lv 75 All Jobs

Corneus Ring
    VIT+6 Enmity+2
    Lv 75 All Jobs

Blobnag ring
    AGI+6 Ranged Accuracy+3
    Lv 75 All jobs

Karka Ring
    MND+6 Magic Accuracy+1
    Lv 75 All jobs

Galdr Ring
    INT+6 "Magic Atk. Bonus"+1
    Lv 75 All jobs

Veela Ring
    CHR+6 Enmity-2
    Lv 75 All jobs

Alert Ring
    Accuracy-3 Evasion+6
    Lv 75 All jobs

R.K. Sigil Ring
    HP+30
    Campaign: Adds "Regen" effect
    Lv 60 All jobs

Stolid Breastplate
    DEF:35 VIT+2 Damage taken -1%
    Lv 45 WAR, PLD, DRK

Agrona's Leggings
    DEF:15 STR+4 Accuracy+3
    "Double Attack"+2% "Slow"+4%

Telluric Ring
    ≺Element: Thunder≻+20
    Lv 50 All jobs

Allied Ring
    Experience point bonus: +150%
    Maximum duration: 720 min.
    Maximum bonus: 9000
    Lv 30 Charges 5

Bobcat Belt
    DEF:6 STR+8 Attack-6 "Store TP"-6
    Lv 75 WAR, RDM, THF, PLD, DRK, BST, BRD, RNG, SAM, NIN, DRG, BLU, COR, DNC

Pythia Sash
    DEF:4 MND+5
    "Conserve MP"+4 Enmity-4
    Lv 75 MNK, WHM, BLM, RDM, PLD, BRD, RNG, SMN, BLU, PUP, SCH

Pythia Sash +1
    DEF:4 MND+6
    "Conserve MP"+5 Enmity-4
    Lv 75 MNK, WHM, BLM, RDM, PLD, BRD, RNG, SMN, BLU, PUP, SCH

Toxon Belt
    DEF:5 STR+2 AGI-4
    Ranged Accuracy-11 Ranged Attack+9

Toxin Belt +1
    DEF:5 STR+3 AGI-3
    Ranged Accuracy-10 Ranged Attack+10

Marching Belt
    DEF:3 Wind instrument skill +3
    Converts 15 HP to MP
    Lv 75 BRD

Fierce Belt
    Attack+15
    Lv 75 WAR, MNK, RDM, THF, PLD, DRK, BST, BRD, RNG, SAM, NIN, DRG, BLU, COR, DNC

Fatality Belt
    DEF:7 DEX+4 Accuracy+4
    Latent effect:
    Increases critical hit damage

Republic Earring
    Enchantment:
    "Teleport" (Bastok Markets)
    Lv 20 All Jobs 30 charges

Federation Earring
    Enchantment:
    "Teleport" (Windurst Waters)
    Lv 20 All Jobs 30 charges

Duchy Earring
    Enchantment: "Teleport" (Upper Jeuno)
    Lv 30 All Jobs 30 charges

Selbina Earring
    Enchantment: "Teleport" (Selbina)
    Lv 25 All Jobs 30 charges

Mhaura Earring
    Enchantment: "Teleport" (Mhaura)
    Lv 25 All Jobs 30 charges

Rabao Earring
    Enchantment: "Teleport" (Rabao)
    Lv 30 All Jobs 30 Charges

Kazham Earring
    Enchantment: "Teleport" (Kazham)
    Lv 30 All jobs 30 Charges

Norg Earring
    Enchantment: "Teleport" (Norg)
    Lv 40 All jobs 30 Charges

Incubus Earring
    Magic Accuracy+2 Enmity+1
    Lv 75 MNK, WHM, BLM, RDM, THF, DRK, BRD, RNG, SMN, BLU, COR, PUP, DNC, SCH

Incubus Earring +1
    Magic Accuracy+3 Enmity+1
    Lv 75 MNK, WHM, BLM, RDM, THF, DRK, BRD, RNG, SMN, BLU, COR, PUP, DNC, SCH

Hirudinea Earring
    HP-5 MP-5
    Enhances effect of "Drain" and "Aspir"
    Lv 75 BLM DRk SCH

Choreia Earring
    ≺Element: Light≻+10 Increases "Step" accuracy
    Lv 75 All jobs

Pagondas Earring
    DEF: 10
    Lv 75 All jobs

Aesir Ear Pendant
    Attack+7 "Conserve TP"+3
    Dark weather: "Conserve TP"+6
    Lv 75 All Jobs

Colossus's Earring
    HP+10 MP+10
    Physical damage taken -1%
    Light weather:
    Physical damage taken -2%
    Lv 75 All Jobs

Weapons

Mercurial Spear
    DMG:23 Delay:396
    Occasionally attacks 2-3 times
    Lv 70 WAR, DRG

Griffinclaw
    DMG:41 Delay:240
    Campaign: Accuracy+20 "Uriel Blade"
    Lv 73 WAR, RDM, PLD, DRK, BLU, COR

Lex Talionis
    DMG:39 Delay:226
    Campaign: Accuracy+20 "Glory Slash"
    Lv 73 WAR, RDM, THF, PLD, DRK, BST, BRD, RNG, SAM, NIN, DRG, BLU, COR, DNC

Samudra
    DMG:55 Delay:360
    Campaign:
    Accuracy+30 "Tartarus Torpor"
    Lv 73 MNK, WHM, BLM, RDM, PLD, BRD, RNG, SMN, BLU, PUP, SCH

Veldt Axe +1
    DMG:28 Delay:268 Ranged Attack+4
    Lv 42 WAR, DRK, BST, RNG

T.K. Arrow
    DMG:10 Delay:50
    Ranged Accuracy+10 Ranged Attack+20
    Additional effect: Fire damage
    Lv 60 WAR, RDM, THF, PLD, DRK, BST, RNG, SAM, NIN

Irn. Msk Bolt
    DMG:60 Delay:140
    Ranged Accuracy+10 Ranged Attack+20
    Lv 60 WAR DRK RNG

Reign Grip
    MND+3 CHR+3
    Lv 74 All Jobs

Nightfall
    DMG:85 Delay:444 "Regain"
    Additional effect: Terror (NO THIS IS NOT A TYPO!!! Shadowlord GS) <-- Tummie's words, not mine, but I have to agree.
    Lv 75 WAR, PLD, DRK

Verthandi's Gem
    HP+30 CHR+1 ≺Element: Dark≻-30
    Lv 75 Ammo All Jobs

Jinx Ampulla
    HP-15 Magic critical hit rate +1%
    Lv 75 WHM, BLM, RDM, SMN, BLU, SCH

Moggiebag
    Enchantment: Moogle's secret cache
    Lvl 1 Ammo All jobs

(Magian System Weapons??) <-- Tummie's comment. I don't agree though, I think these are the Campaign "relics".

Pugilists
    DMG:+9 Delay:+86
    Lv 75 MNK PUP

Simian Fists
    DMG:+12 Delay:+86
    Lv 75 MNK PUP

Mantis
    DMG:+14 Delay:+55
    Lv 75 MNK, PUP

Wargfangs
    DMG:+0 Delay:+75
    Lv 75 MNK PUP

Cat's Claws
    DMG:+10 Delay:+66
    Lv 75 MNK PUP

Peeler
    DMG:24 Delay:201
    Lv 75 THF, BRD, DNC

Renegade
    DMG:27 Delay:201
    Lv 75 THF, BRD, DNC

Kartika
    DMG:33 Delay:201
    Lv 75 THF, BRD, DNC

Athame
    DMG:18 Delay:190
    Lv 75 THF BRD, DNC

Dakini
    DMG:25 Delay:195
    Lv 75 THF, BRD, DNC

Side-sword
    DMG:29 Delay:236
    Lv 75 RDM, BLU, PLD

Schiavona
    DMG:32 Delay:236
    Lv 75 RDM, PLD, BLU

Nobilis
    DMG:40 Delay:236
    Lv 75 RDM, PLD, BLU

Antea
    DMG:23 Delay:228
    Lv 75 RDM, PLD, BLU

Soulsaber
    DMG:31 Delay:240
    Lv 75 RDM, PLD, BLU

Break Blade
    DMG:67 Delay:466
    Lv 75 PLD DRK

Sunblade
    DMG:70 Delay:466
    Lv 75 PLD DRK

Albion
    DMG:83 Delay:466
    Lv 75 PLD DRK

Salamand Sword
    DMG:41 Delay:456
    Lv 75 PLD DRK

Brand d'Arcon
    DMG:69 Delay:466
    Lv 75 PLD DRK

Chopper
    DMG:35 Delay:288
    Lv 75 WAR BST

Splinter
    DMG:39 Delay:288
    Lv 75 WAR, BST

Bonebiter
    DMG:47 Delay:288
    Lv 75 WAR, BST

Punisher
    DMG:27 Delay:280
    Lv 75 WAR BST

Skeggiold
    DMG:37 Delay:280
    Lv 75 WAR, BST

Lumberjack
    DMG:68 Delay:504
    Lv 75 WAR

Sagaris
    DMG:75 Delay:504
    Lv 75 WAR

Bonesplitter
    DMG:89 Delay:504
    Lv 75 WAR

Luchtaine
    DMG:44 Delay:504
    Lv 75 WAR

Hephaestus
    DMG:72 Delay:488
    Lv 75 WAR

Farmhand
    DMG:75 Delay:528
    Lv 75 DRk

Stigma
    DMG:79 Delay:528
    Lv 75 DRk

Ultimatum
    DMG:93 Delay:528
    Lv 75 DRK

Vengeance
    DMG:45 Delay:518
    Lv 75 DRk

Severance
    DMG:77 Delay:528
    Lv 75 DRK

Ranseur
    DMG:69 Delay:492
    Lv 75 DRG

Copperhead
    DMG:73 Delay:492
    Lv 75 DRG

Oathkeeper
    DMG:87 Delay:492
    Lv 75 DRG

Bradamante
    DMG:44 Delay:486
    Lv 75 DRG

Stribog
    DMG:71 Delay:492
    Lv 75 DRG

Kibashiri
    DMG:25 Delay:227
    Lv 75 NIN

Koruri
    DMG:30 Delay:227
    Lv 75 NIN

Mozu
    DMG:36 Delay:227
    Lv 75 NIN

Isatu
    DMG:21 Delay:222
    Lv 75 NIN

Kuina
    DMG:27 Delay:227
    Lv 75 NIN

Donto
    DMG:62 Delay:450
    Lv 75 SAM

Shirodachi
    DMG:67 Delay:450
    Lv 75 SAM

Radennotachi
    DMG:79 Delay:450
    Lv 75 SAM

Kurodachi
    DMG:40 Delay:444
    Lv 75 SAM

Efunotachi
    DMG:65 Delay:450
    Lv 75 SAM

Stenz
    DMG:28 Delay:310
    Lv 75 WHM

Rageblow
    DMG:35 Delay:310
    Lv 75 WHM

Culacula
    DMG:42 Delay:310
    Lv 75 WHM

Goedendag
    DMG:29 Delay:300
    Lv 75 WHM

Ingrimm
    DMG:20 Delay:216
    Lv 75 WHM

Crook
    DMG:35 Delay:402
    Lv 75 WHM, BLM, RDM, BRD, SMN, SCH

Shillelagh
    DMG:49 Delay:402
    Lv 75 BLM, SMN, SCH

Slaine
    DMG:60 Delay:402
    Lv 75 BLM, SMN, SCH

Danda
    DMG:18 Delay:399
    Lv. 75 BLM, SMN, SCH

Teiwaz
    DMG:41 Delay:366
    Lv 75 WHM, BLM, RDM, BRD, SMN, SCH

Sparrow
    DMG:50 Delay:524
    Lv 75 RNG

Kestrel
    DMG:57 Delay:524
    Lv 75 RNG

Astrild
    DMG:70 Delay:524
    Lv 75 RNG

Goshawk
    DMG:39 Delay:512
    Lv 75 RNG

Gyrfalcon
    DMG:55 Delay:540
    Lv 75 RNG

Thunderstick
    DMG:25 Delay:600
    Lv 75 RNG, COR

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.htm...6&num=3&page=1

Some of this may get duplicative, but I am just posting all of Tummie's information for now.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Stat rings are R/EX. Preparing stuff to post in a few mins.

Fatality Belt R/EX
    DEF:7 DEX+4 Accuracy+4
    Latent effect:
    Increases critical hit damage
    Lv75. WAR, RDM, THF, PLD, DRK, BST, BRD, RNG, SAM, NIN, DRG, BLU, COR, DNC

Fierce Belt R/EX
    Attack+15
    Lv75. WAR, MNK, RDM, THF, PLD, DRK, BST, BRD, RNG, SAM, NIN, DRG, BLU, COR, DNC

Marching Belt R/EX
    DEF:3 Wind instrument skill +3
    Converts 15 HP to MP
    Lv75. BRD

Toxon Belt
    DEF:5 STR+2 AGI-4
    Ranged Accuracy-11 Ranged Attack+9

Toxon Belt +1
    DEF:5 STR+3 AGI-3
    Ranged Accuracy-10 Ranged Attack+10

Bobcat Belt R/EX
    DEF:6 STR+8 Attack-6 "Store TP"-6

Pythia Sash
    DEF:4 MND+5
    "Conserve MP"+4 Enmity-4
    Lv75. MNK, WHM, BLM, RDM, PLD, BRD, RNG, SMN, BLU, PUP, SCH

Pythia Sash +1
    DEF:4 MND+6
    "Conserve MP"+5 Enmity-4
    Lv75. MNK, WHM, BLM, RDM, PLD, BRD, RNG, SMN, BLU, PUP, SCH

fuck it I can't keep up with the other guy, if you want to know if something is r/ex or not ask on irc

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Items

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Items

if it cant handle it just copypasta it here and we can relink later
    we has many terrorbytes nao

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Random Abyssea related dialogue in RuLude :s

Ahem! Allow me to present you with a supposition.≺Prompt≻

Lying in parallel to the world upon which we stand exists another dimension.≺Prompt≻

“Abyssea” is its name--or at least, the name I've bestowed upon it.
    It is a world of boundless beauty, mystique, and riches unclaimed.≺Prompt≻

Now, suppose this [blahblah item] I hold is a key to accessing Abyssea.
    Were you in possession of one, your curiosity would get the better of you, yes?≺Prompt≻

Strictly speaking, this object does not grant entry into Abyssea itself.≺Prompt≻

It does, however, make it possible to interact with beings from that plane of existence--“Abysseans,” I call them.≺Prompt≻

The [blahblah random item] serves to detect Abysseans that wander the gulf between worlds.
    How those hapless creatures--I refer to them as “Voidwalkers”--found their way there, mind you, is another subject entirely.≺Prompt≻

Having drifted to this realm from the world yonder, much like the Voidwalkers themselves, [blahblah random item] are attuned to the presence of these creatures and will react--vibrate and emit light--when they draw near.≺Prompt≻

The closer your distance to a Voidwalker, the stronger the reaction becomes, until the creature is forcibly wrested into this dimension.≺Prompt≻

Repeated contact with Abysseans will cause the [blahblah random item] to take on different hues, allowing it to respond to creatures belonging to the higher echelons of Voidwalkers.≺Prompt≻

Be forewarned! Abysseans are among the most foul-tempered, unpredictable creatures.
    You would do well to steel yourself for a trying encounter prior to making contact.≺Prompt≻

I trust your many adventures have made you familiar with those ghastly statues scattered across the land called cavernous maws.≺Prompt≻

My observations have revealed that the concentration of Voidwalkers is greatest in locations where these statues are found.≺Prompt≻

As yet, I have no plausible explanations for this phenomenon, but you needn't concern yourself with such details.≺Prompt≻

Yours, my friend, is a dilemma infinitely simpler in nature.≺Prompt≻

All this far-fetched talk of Abyssea, Abysseans, and Voidwalkers...≺Prompt≻

I'm fully aware of the fantastical nature of my tale, and do not think poorly of those inclined to skepticism.≺Prompt≻

Yet I feel no need to vouch further for the authenticity of my claims.
    Such is my confidence that the truth speaks for itself.≺Prompt≻

Now then. A great new world has presented itself before you.
    The question is, will you embrace this opportunity, or let it pass you by?≺Prompt≻

As Abysseans cross from one realm to another, so too does gil pass from one individual to the next.
    In my mind, it is only fitting that gil is that which grants you the key to Abyssea.≺Prompt≻

My tales have piqued your interest, have they?
    As I have mentioned prior, the price is [some number] gil.≺Prompt≻

New key items:

Megomak's shopping list

A grimy, tattered piece of
    parchment upon which "plumbago: 3
    slabs" has been hastily jotted
    down in a near-illegible scrawl.
    String Table Entry 01205

message from Yoyoroon

"Yooo find loooky charm in
    Airy-pago, maybe yooo dooo?"
    has been scribbled in sloppy yet
    somehow charming handwriting.
    A far more legible postscript reads,
    "A treat or two from the Shararat
    Teahouse would be most welcome."

Magian trial log

A mystical tome bestowed upon you by the Magian Mooglehood, said to record your attempts and exploits in the trials to the last detail.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

as usual i mine for graphic dats.

just started. did NMs, gonna do equipment next if anyone cares.

http://wilddragonchase.blogspot.com/...date-dats.html

edit: added some eq. i must be doing something wrong. can't seem to find much eq.
    edit2: still cant seem to find much. cant find the chocobo cap even.
    did manage to see some effects tho.

Oh btw, theres a snoll in the new dats for some reason. I'm guessing new snoll NM in WotG.

Also, if it matters, the new dragon cannot fly.

edit3: found Shadow Lord.. he dualwields lol

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Magian:

I speak to you on behalf of the Magian Mooglehood, an ancient and august assembly of wisemoogles hailing from the once-glorious Kingdom of Kupalika.

Our predecessors were councilors and confidants to none other than the celebrated King Kupofried himself.
    To this day, it is our mission to safeguard the secrets of their moogle magic and see them properly passed down to posterity.

Each illustrious member of the Magian Mooglehood guards knowledge of a distinct branch of our lineal lore.
    My specialty lies in weaponry; with my aid, you will be doling out damage and destruction in ways heretofore unimagined!

“What impelled you to impart this long-withheld wisdom to us? And why now, kupo?” the unenlightened adventurer might ask.

To which the wise moogle would readily reply: The answer, my friend, is in the mog tablets--those remarkable relics wrought by King Kupofried himself--that were only recently recovered by resourceful adventurers such as rrr...yourself.

There is an ancient (and somewhat alarming) prophecy in our mooglehood.
    It goes...&lt;ahem&gt;...“King Kupofried's creations shall slumber soundly until such time as their Super Kupowers are called upon to save the realm from utter ruin, kupo.”

The particulars of the prophecy--preposterous as this may seem--outstrip even our prodigious powers of perception.

Yet this I know, kupo: if moogle magic is what shall deliver this world from destruction, then moogle magic this world shall have--in abundance!

As an adventurer of renown, repute, and paramount prowess, you would seem a worthy beneficiary for our boon.
    And yet the Magian Mooglehood is nothing if not meticulously methodical. No, we must be certain...

I propose to task you with a series of trials.
    Each time you emerge victorious, we shall proffer you a portion of our powers, kupo.

What say you, adventurer?
    Will you undertake the Trial of the Magians, that you might one day wield the mightiest of moogle magic to save your realm from destruction and devastation?

Tackle the Trial of the Magians, kupo?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Will I ever!
    Maybe another time...

Excellent.
    Then my first gift unto you shall be this: a journal that shall serve to record all of your extraordinary exploits.

We understand, for with great kupower comes great responsibility.
    Should you ever be willing to bear the burden, we shall welcome your return.

You, who would inherit the mysteries of the magians...speak unto me your wish, kupo.

Choose your action:
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Review current trial.
    Abandon current trial.
    List available trials.
    Ask for aid.
    Move on.

≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 5)≻[Review/Abandon] which trial?
    Return.

You are not currently undertaking any trials.

Target item (pre-augmentation): ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 01≻ ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻$≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻.

Target item (post-augmentation): ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 01≻ ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻$≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻.

Press onward with this trial?
    Retire.

Abandon this trial, and all records of your efforts thus far will be lost forever.
    I encourage due deliberation before making your decision.

Truly abandon the trial, kupo?
    Retire.

Very well, kupo.
    I shall remove all records of this trial from your ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻3≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻.

You have abandoned Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Remember that before you can undertake a new trial, your target item must be purged of its trial insignia.

Trade the item to me, and I shall see it returned to its pristine original state, kupo.

You are not currently undertaking that trial.

Kupo-ho. This item bears the insignia of a trial already abandoned.

It is but a superfluous scribble now.
    Shall I erase it for you, kupo?

Erase the abandoned trial insignia?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Yes, remove it.
    No, leave it.

Kupo...ho? My moogle magic seems to have misfired.
    Perhaps we should try that again.

The trial insignia has vanished from your ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻#≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻.≺Possible Special Code: 00≻

Select a category:
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Hand-to-Hand.
    Daggers.
    Swords.
    Great Swords.
    Axes.
    Great Axes.
    Scythes.
    Polearms.
    Katana.
    Great Katana.
    Clubs.
    Staves.
    Archery.
    Marksmanship.
    Search by trial number.
    Cancel.

Kupo-ho...ho? I know of no such trial.
    And given the immense nature of my intellect, that means it could not possibly exist.

What would you know, kupo?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻About the trials.
    Undertaking a trial.
    Completing a trial.
    Return.

Did I not regale you with the tale of the magians only a short while ago?
    Well, not all can be possessed of moogle-class powers of memory...

As I have already apprised you, the ancient moogle art of weapon augmentation is my specialty, kupo.

Show it to me, and I will reveal to you the trials you may undertake to receive my boon.

The ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻3≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻ I entrusted to you will record your exploits for up to five trials at any given time, kupo.

Be aware that certain extraordinary weapons entail exclusive trials.
    Such details and more may be confirmed by requesting of me a list of available trials.

Should you successfully complete an assigned trial, return and present your target weapon to me to substantiate your success.

If I deem that you have completed my challenge in good order, you shall receive your reward right then and there, kupo!

Now, this is important enough that I shall say it twice, even thrice: at the end of your trial, you must trade to me the very same weapon you submitted at the start.

Lose this weapon and all your hard-won successes will be for naught.
    You must avoid such a grievous gaffe at all costs, kupo.

Very well. Show me the target weapon for the trial of which you speak, kupo.

Kupo-ho! Is that ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 01≻ ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻$≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻ I see?
    Why, yes... I could fashion a fitting trial or two for you, kupo.

Are you absolutely, positively sure that you want to undertake Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻, kupo?

Undertake Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻I am ready.
    Perhaps another time.

Excellent, kupo!
    Now, to invoke a simple incantation, and...

Your ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻3≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻ is now recording the progress of your trials!

Through the marvel of moogle magic, your exploits will be recorded without you having to so much as lift a quill!
    And just in case you're the forgetful type...

A trial insignia has been inscribed upon your ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻#≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻!

Note: You may not undertake a different trial with an already-inscribed weapon.

Kupo-oh? Might your mind be muddled, my friend?
    You're already attempting that trial.

Kupo... I fear this item is ill-suited for the trial you wish to undertake.

Why, every page in your ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻3≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻ is full!

You must complete or abandon one of your current trials before undertaking another, kupo.

Kupo...oh?
    It would seem I have no trials pertaining to that particular piece of weaponry.≺Possible Special Code: 00≻

As I advised you previously, my sole specialty is weapons.
    I have not the moogle magic at my disposal to augment items of this variety, kupo...≺Possible Special Code: 00≻

You are already undertaking Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 1≻ with that ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻#≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻.

You have done well, kupo.

The Magian Mooglehood recognizes your feats, and proffers you now a portion of our ancestral powers.

Ready yourself to receive our boon...

There is a sudden flash of light as potent moogle magic surges through the ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻#≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻!

The deed is done, kupo.

With great kupower comes great responsibility.
    Wield our gift wisely, that the world may be saved and King Kupofried's noble aims brought to fruition!

Choose a trial to ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 39)≻[review/undertake].
    Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 5≻.
    Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 6≻.
    Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 7≻.
    Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 8≻.
    Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 9≻.
    Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 10≻.
    Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 11≻.
    Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 12≻.
    Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 13≻.
    Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 14≻.
    Trial ≺Numeric Parameter 15≻.
    ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 39)≻[Return/Cancel].

+a ton of trials
    (formatting)

sup:

List of trials:

Trial: Defeat a set number of ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 4)≻[experience-yielding monsters/monsters] under the prescribed conditions.
    Trial: Retrieve a set quantity of the assigned item.
    Trial: Defeat a set number of ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 4)≻[experience-yielding monsters/monsters] under the prescribed conditions, or on the corresponding day of the week.
    Trial: Have your pet deal the finishing blow to a set number of ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 4)≻[experience-yielding monsters/monsters] under the prescribed weather conditions, or on the corresponding day of the week.
    Trial: Deal the finishing blow to a set number of ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 4)≻[experience-yielding monsters/monsters] with the prescribed elemental attack.
    Trial: Defeat a set number of ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 4)≻[experience-yielding monsters/monsters] afflicted with the prescribed elemental status ailment.
    Trial: Have the prescribed avatar deal the finishing blow to a set number of ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 4)≻[experience-yielding monsters/monsters].
    Trial: Unleash the additional effect of the prescribed weapon a set number of times against the assigned ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 4)≻[experience-yielding monsters/monsters].
    Trial: Unleash the prescribed weapon skill a set number of times against certain ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 4)≻[experience-yielding monsters/monsters].
    Trial: Trade a set quantity of the assigned item to the Fay Spring.
    Trial: Use the prescribed weapon skill to deal the finishing blow to a set number of ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 4)≻[experience-yielding monsters/monsters].

NM Trials

Objective: Nocuous Weapon / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Black Triple Stars / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Serra / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Tumbling Truffle / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Helldiver / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Orctrap / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Carpenters' Landing.

Objective: Serpopard Ishtar / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Tottering Toby / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Batallia Downs.

Objective: Drooling Daisy / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Bloodpool Vorax / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Golden Bat / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Slippery Sucker / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Qufim Island.

Objective: Panzer Percival / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Jugner Forest.

Objective: Ge'Dha Evileye / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Bashe / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Hoo Mjuu the Torrent / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Daggerclaw Dracos / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Meriphataud Mountains.

Objective: Namtar / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Slendlix Spindlethumb / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Herbage Hunter / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Kirata / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Barbastelle / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: King Ranperre's Tomb.

Objective: Ah Puch / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Donggu / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Ordelle's Caves.

Objective: Zi'Ghi Boneeater / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Lumbering Lambert / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Deadly Dodo / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Vuu Puqu the Beguiler / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Buburimboo / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Zo'Khu Blackcloud / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Stray Mary / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Konschtat Highlands.

Objective: Hawkeyed Dnatbat / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Davoi.

Objective: Dune Widow / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Eastern Altepa Desert.

Objective: Teporingo / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Dangruf Wadi.

Objective: Valkurm Emperor / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Hyakume / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Ranguemont Pass.

Objective: Desmodont / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Moo Ouzi the Swiftblade / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Castle Oztroja.

Objective: Ni'Zho Bladebender / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Be'Hya Hundredwall / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Jolly Green / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Trembler Tabitha / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Maze of Shakhrami.

Objective: Bugbear Strongman / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Oldton Movalpolos.

Objective: La Velue / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Batallia Downs (S).

Objective: Hovering Hotpot / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Garlaige Citadel.

Objective: Yacumama / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Feuerunke / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Intulo / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Ramponneau / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: West Sarutabaruta (S).

Objective: Keeper of Halidom / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: The Sanctuary of Zi'Tah.

Objective: Shoggoth / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Farruca Fly / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Gargantua / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Megalobugard / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Lufaise Meadows.

Objective: Ratatoskr / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Fort Karugo-Narugo (S).

Objective: Jyeshtha / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Capricornus / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Seww the Squidlimbed / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Ankabut / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Okyupete / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Misareaux Coast.

Objective: Urd / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Lamprey Lord / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Gloomanita / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Mischievous Micholas / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Yuhtunga Jungle.

Objective: Cactuar Cantautor / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Area: Western Altepa Desert.

Objective: Erebus / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

Objective: Skuld / Kills: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.

There's also a bunch of "aquan-type mobs", etc, for all the different types.

Also, kill "tiger family" etc for family types, and you also pick the weather/day?

Also Trigger additional effects vs family types.

Kill family types with elemental damage?

ie:
    Objective: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ plantoid-type creature≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s].
    Attack: ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 6)≻[Fire/Ice/Wind/Earth/Thunder/Water/Light/Darkness] damage of ≺Numeric Parameter 5≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 5)≻[point/points] or greater.
    More avatar shit
    Objective: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[monster/monsters] of the colibri family.
    Avatar: ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 5)≻[Carbuncle/Fenrir/Ifrit/Titan/Leviathan/Garuda/Shiva/Ramuh/Diabolos].
    Fuck it I got class in like 10 min, here's a few more interesting things:

Weapon Skill: Mercy Stroke, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].
    Enemy: Any beast-type creature.
    Objective: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ undead-type creature≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s].
    Weapon Skill: Mandalic Stab
    for all mythic and relic WS, 2 trials for each ws.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Items

Couple of errors, 4 leaf korrin bud and evoker's spat's aren't new, nor are Scouts Braccae -1, Cobra Harness. Might be a couple more but those are the ones that leapt out.

Feel free to delete when fixed ^^

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Julian spoiler, please! HUEG!

New mobs,

East Ronfaure [S]

Yilbegan
    Krabkatoa
    Yacumama
    Capricornus
    Quagmire Pugil x4
    Sunderclaw x4

Jugner Forest [S]

Yilbegan
    Krabkatoa
    Yacumama
    Capricornus
    Quagmire Pugil x4
    Sunderclaw x4

Batallia Downs [S]

Yilbegan
    Verthandi
    Urd
    Skuld
    Aither
    Deorc
    Eorthe
    Puertos
    Pruina
    Beorht
    Thunor
    Lacus

North Gustaberg [S]

Yilbegan
    Blobdingnag
    Septic Boil x6
    Shoggoth
    Lamprey Lord
    Ground Guzzler x4
    Globster x4

Pashhow Marshlands [S]

Yilbegan
    Blobdingnag
    Septic Boil x6
    Shoggoth
    Lamprey Lord
    Ground Guzzler x4
    Globster x4

Rolanberry Fields [S]

Yilbegan
    Verthandi
    Urd
    Skuld
    Aither
    Deorc
    Eorthe
    Puertos
    Pruina
    Beorht
    Thunor
    Lacus

Sauromugue Champaign [S]

Yilbegan
    Verthandi
    Urd
    Skuld
    Aither
    Deorc
    Eorthe
    Puertos
    Pruina
    Beorht
    Thunor
    Lacus

Beaucedine Glacier [S]

Yilbegan
    Lord Ruthven
    Feuerunke
    Erebus
    Gjenganger x4
    Gorehound x4

Xarcabard [S]

Lord Ruthven
    Feuerunke
    Erebus
    Gjenganger x4
    Gorehound x4

Updating this, correct me if I'm wrong on any.

..Noticing a pattern?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Any items that appear on the list that aren't "new" had their DAT entry updated in some way.

Bandwidth *should* be OK since the server doesn't have any restrictions, just being overly paranoid. Not that I could copypasta it anyway since it's a web-database application I wrote.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

New post, not updating the previous one cause it's long,

edit: NMs were repeats

uhh, some of these look like repeats?

Here's all the relic ones:

Weapon Skill: Mercy Stroke, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Objective: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ vermin-type creature≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s].
    Weapon Skill: Mercy Stroke

Weapon Skill: Mandalic Stab, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].
    Enemy: Any vermin-type creature.

Objective: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ undead-type creature≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s].
    Weapon Skill: Mandalic Stab

Weapon Skill: Mordant Rime, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].
    Enemy: Any amorph-type creature.

Objective: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ bird-type creature≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s].
    Weapon Skill: Mordant Rime

Weapon Skill: Pyrrhic Kleos, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].
    Enemy: Any undead-type creature.

Objective: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ aquan-type creature≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s].
    Weapon Skill: Pyrrhic Kleos

Weapon Skill: Final Heaven, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Objective: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ plantoid-type creature≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s].
    Weapon Skill: Final Heaven

Weapon Skill: Ascetic's Fury, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].
    Enemy: Any bird-type creature.

Objective: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ amorph-type creature≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s].
    Weapon Skill: Ascetic's Fury

Weapon Skill: Stringing Pummel, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Objective: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ arcana-type creature≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s].
    Weapon Skill: Stringing Pummel

Weapon Skill: Knights of Round, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].
    Enemy: Any aquan-type creature.

Weapon Skill: Knights of Round

Weapon Skill: Death Blossom, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Weapon Skill: Death Blossom

Weapon Skill: Atonement, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].
    Enemy: Any lizard-type creature.

Objective: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ dragon-type creature≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s].
    Weapon Skill: Atonement

Weapon Skill: Expiacion, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Objective: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ aquan-type creature≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s].
    Weapon Skill: Expiacion

Weapon Skill: Scourge, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Objective: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ beast-type creature≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s].
    Weapon Skill: Scourge

Weapon Skill: Onslaught, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Objective: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ arcana-type creature≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s].
    Weapon Skill: Onslaught

Weapon Skill: Primal Rend, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Objective: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ bird-type creature≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s].
    Weapon Skill: Primal Rend

Weapon Skill: Metatron Torment, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Weapon Skill: Metatron Torment

Weapon Skill: King's Justice, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Objective: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ dragon-type creature≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s].
    Weapon Skill: King's Justice

Weapon Skill: Geirskogul, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Objective: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ lizard-type creature≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s].
    Weapon Skill: Geirskogul

Weapon Skill: Drakesbane, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Weapon Skill: Drakesbane

Weapon Skill: Catastrophe, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Weapon Skill: Catastrophe

Weapon Skill: Insurgency, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Objective: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ amorph-type creature≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s].
    Weapon Skill: Insurgency

Weapon Skill: Blade: Metsu, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Weapon Skill: Blade: Metsu

Weapon Skill: Blade: Kamu, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Objective: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ lizard-type creature≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s].
    Weapon Skill: Blade: Kamu

Weapon Skill: Tachi: Kaiten, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Objective: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ vermin-type creature≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s].
    Weapon Skill: Tachi: Kaiten

Weapon Skill: Tachi: Rana, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Weapon Skill: Tachi: Rana

Weapon Skill: Randgrith, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Objective: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ beast-type creature≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s].
    Weapon Skill: Randgrith

Weapon Skill: Mystic Boon, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Weapon Skill: Mystic Boon

Weapon Skill: Gate of Tartarus, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Weapon Skill: Gate of Tartarus

Weapon Skill: Vidohunir, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Weapon Skill: Vidohunir

Weapon Skill: Garland of Bliss, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Weapon Skill: Garland of Bliss

Weapon Skill: Omniscience, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Weapon Skill: Omniscience

Weapon Skill: Coronach, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Weapon Skill: Coronach

Weapon Skill: Trueflight, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Weapon Skill: Trueflight

Weapon Skill: Leaden Salute, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Weapon Skill: Leaden Salute

Weapon Skill: Namas Arrow, ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ ≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[time/times].

Weapon Skill: Namas Arrow

Leaving for class so no time to get rid of the numbers, I'm now done updating these posts, enjoy!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Presumed Alexander/Odin Quest
    (credit for the info to Xanthe, wanted to post separate)

Area: Aht Urhgan
    Quest: The Rider Cometh
    Client: Nashmeira (Throne Room, Imperial Ward)
    Summary:
    Ominous rumors circulating among the
    mercenary ranks speak of Dark Rider
    sightings deep within the Hazhalm
    Testing Grounds. Could this
    occurrence bear any connection to
    the unsealed spatial distortion? It
    falls to you to investigate.
    Area: Aht Urhgan
    Quest: Waking the Colossus
    Client: Nashmeira (Throne Room, Imperial Ward)
    Summary:
    Curious readings from the chamber
    where the iron colossus sleeps have
    Imperial researchers ill at ease. At Her
    Majesty's behest, seek the support of
    the four nations for a plan to repair
    the colossus and free the Empire from
    its shadow once and for all.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Alexander Quests
    Waking the Colossus
    Client: Nashmeira
    (Throne Room, Imperial Ward)
    Summary:
    Curious readings from the chamber
    where the iron colossus sleeps have
    Imperial researchers ill at ease. At Her
    Majesty's behest, seek the support of
    the four nations for a plan to repair
    the colossus and free the Empire from
    its shadow once and for all.

Divine Interference
    Summary:
    The avatar of Alexander once again
    threatens to force its way through the
    spatial distortion in Nyzul. Procure a
    replacement power source from the
    Moblin Megomak and reactivate the
    colossus to send the extradimensional
    intruder back whence it came.

Odin Quests
    The Rider Cometh
    Summary:
    Ominous rumors circulating among the
    mercenary ranks speak of Dark Rider
    sightings deep within the Hazhalm
    Testing Grounds. Could this
    occurrence bear any connection to
    the unsealed spatial distortion? It
    falls to you to investigate.

Unwavering Resolve
    Summary:
    Ghatsad aims to seal the distortion
    that is the Dark Rider's portal into
    this world. You must procure another
    key and return to Hazhalm to collect
    the data he seeks. Meanwhile, Ovjang
    and Mnejing would ask of you a favor
    of their own...

A Stygian Pact
    Summary:
    To reclaim the soul of Prince Luzaf,
    you have have entered an unholy
    covenant with the Dark Divinity. What
    trials await you as Odin's knight?
    Shrink not from the shadows, and be
    strong in your convictions, that you
    might emerge unscathed!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Separate post for new titles:

Heir of the Blessed Radiance (Alexander?)
    Heir of the Blighted Gloom
    (Odin?)
    Sworn to the Dark Divinity
    (Odin?)

And quests:

Mystery of [All 8 elements, 8 different quests]
    Client: Llamrei (Dining Hall,
    Ru'Lude Gardens)
    Summary:
    Llamrei will award you with a key
    the archduke discovered if you
    bring the required items.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by Cairthenn View Post
    Separate post for new titles:

Heir of the Blessed Radiance (Alexander?)
    Heir of the Blighted Gloom
    (Odin?)
    Sworn to the Dark Divinity
    (WotG Probably)
    I know this isn't for discussion but there seem to be 5 TOAU quests, 2 for each avatar and a tie-up one (kind of?) The last quest definitely entails becoming Odin's Knight, which I think the last title will be from, and the first two probably from the Avatar quests, yeah. (Are they finally using the mirror storyline from Fellows in TOAU!?)