1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 16 hours, 57 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 7 hours, 2 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 9 hours, 57 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 0 hours, 2 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

3 new screenshots (possibly)ninja'd to EU site, 12/18/2009

I'm as nazi as they come when it pertains to XIV information, and these are new to me so I figured I'd share them. Credit to my friend Cobbi for pointing them out to me. Before I decided to post this I checked Eorzeapedia/Zam image databases, as well as the na/jp sites. These three screenshots aren't on any of the above, which is a shame because imo they're the best to date. If these aren't new to you, I apologize. Strong possibility they've been there for a while and most people never noticed, as the EU site is usually the last to be updated.

http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/

Media, Screenshots, Page 2.

The site is all flash so they can't be directly linked or taken, so I screencapped the website directly for the lazy. And then I deleted those, and went to Eorzeapedia and took the captures that Zyuu stole from 4 hours ago, and posted them directly without watermarks instead of using my own screencaps. Because fuck ffxivcore:

http://i45.tinypic.com/i5rlhu.jpg
    http://i49.tinypic.com/14mq2r5.jpg
    http://i49.tinypic.com/n3k8ba.jpg

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

We have the screenshots without the ugly frames here:

http://www.ffxivcore.com/topic/2596-...v-screenshots/

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Ah yeah. Now if only they'd add more info on the mages ><

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Garona

These screenshots mean 2 things to me. 1) They are pretty sick 2) I think I'm going to need a bigger boat....video card.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boye Fran
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

I'm hoping that this was a mistake on their part, but also tells us that the sites will be updated soon.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shuichi Shadowstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Ugh. I hope that's not Ifrit. Usually they give him a better design than that. Looks like that creature is being summoned by a beastman or whatever. The screens look great!

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

First screen seems part of CS flame minotaur vs mamook. Although the other two seems in game, they are rly cool and well detailed. I wonder if the thunder effect on last one is part of the Weaponskill, spell effect or D.Ixion did a walk around...

Someone noticed the "beastman" are like mamook class?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Shuichi View Post
    Ugh. I hope that's not Ifrit. Usually they give him a better design than that. Looks like that creature is being summoned by a beastman or whatever. The screens look great!
    I recall the horn thing being an Ogre or something. As for the beastmen mamool looking things, yeah it would make sense since the mamool were the most 'human' like beastmen.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Wycor View Post
    First screen seems part of CS flame minotaur vs mamook. Although the other two seems in game, they are rly cool and well detailed. I wonder if the thunder effect on last one is part of the Weaponskill, spell effect or D.Ixion did a walk around...

Someone noticed the "beastman" are like mamook class?
    They sure look like it yea

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Garona

I'm thinking that flamed creature could be a Balrog. You know, the one that Gandalf killed at the end of The Fellowship of the Ring/beginning of Two Towers. In any event, I don't think it's Ifrit but I do hope they have all the avatars/summons in the game.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Zyuu View Post
    We have the screenshots without the ugly frames here:

http://fuckyoufaggot.com
    You're really fucking annoying. How many times are you going to come into other peoples threads, and post the same goddamn content in a link to your own shittastic site? After the fact, no less.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    You're really fucking annoying. How many times are you going to come into other peoples threads, and post the same goddamn content in a link to your own shittastic site? After the fact, no less.
    You've been on BG long enough, you should know him making another thread with the same stuff isn't the smart thing to do. So much hate/jealousy for no reason. Also unlike your screenshots, they lack the frames, so you could have taken the time to edit them out yourself.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

For a mage to stand so confidently next to a mnk at that range [pic 2], he is either twenty times his skill, or pulling off some amazing wizardry...
    I'm laying odds he was just decoy to let the mithra get a sneak attack in!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Meko View Post
    I do hope they have all the avatars/summons in the game.
    SE has been quite clear that there will be no pet classes in XIV.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    You've been on BG long enough, you should know him making another thread with the same stuff isn't the smart thing to do. So much hate/jealousy for no reason. Also unlike your screenshots, they lack the frames, so you could have taken the time to edit them out yourself.
    Yeah I could have, except I didn't feel like restarting firefox to load the add-on necessary to pluck the images out of the flash.

I also could have taken the time to put a fucking watermark on the bottom corner. Or linked this forum from his thread after getting beat to the punch. Or completely fail to give the person who found them credit.

This is not hatred for no reason, its hatred because he's a fucking faggot.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

3 screenshots! Awesome.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    Yeah I could have, except I didn't feel like restarting firefox to load the add-on necessary to pluck the images out of the flash.

I also could have taken the time to put a fucking watermark on the bottom corner. Or linked this forum from his thread after getting beat to the punch. Or completely fail to give the person who found them credit.

This is not hatred for no reason, its hatred because he's a fucking faggot.
    He didn't fail to give the person who found them credit. He wrote it in his post on ffxivcore:

Three new Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) screenshots were discovered on the official FFXIV website today. Thanks to TheFatHouseCat for discovering this and Jeo for getting the high quality versions of the screenshots.
    It just so happens someone found them slightly before you.

Still, thank you for making the topic. I don't visit FFXIVcore, so I wouldn't have seen them if you hadn't :3

aduidarnenye

Those look super awesome. Hiked my FF14 excitement up a notch.

I'm really praying my husband and I can afford to upgrade our computers before this comes out.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boye Fran
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by McGoonagle View Post
    SE has been quite clear that there will be no pet classes in XIV.
    This means nothing. SE was quite clear about their next MMO not being apart of the Final Fantasy series, too. Don't take shit to heart before it's launched. They will straight up lie to you in order to surprise you later.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    This means nothing. SE was quite clear about their next MMO not being apart of the Final Fantasy series, too. Don't take shit to heart before it's launched. They will straight up lie to you in order to surprise you later.
    When you can produce evidence that there will be pet classes, I'll take you seriously.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast