Thread: Arrested for harassment?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

Quote Originally Posted by Sol-Blackguy View Post
    Whether or not he knows you irl is irrelevant at this point. You came her looking for some info on a subject you probably knew in the back of your mind was going to get you hung on a stake by the community or came looking for sympathy which is even a bigger mistake since you situation doesn't involve a cat or a dog. Instead of swallowing your pride (which I'm starting to think you lack) and move on, you tried to argue that everyone else here is the problem.

On a side note, if I was that girl's father, and that woman's husband, this thread wouldn't even exist. It's probably hard to type without fingers right?
    Actually, her father is the biggest pussy ever. The day we broke up (when everything was still hectic) back in May, he called me and he tried really really really REALLY hard to be stern and serious. He says to me 'don't even think about messin with jessie i pray you don't' I really laugh'd in his face before he hung up.

Reason being because I knew this was just the beginning of the breakup process for couples like she and I. A week later she was sneaking behind her parents back to come out and see me. Her dad has never played a role of authority in her house. Her mom wears the pants.

I can see this already being turned into a 'omg you were told to leave her alone way back then you're such a fucking creeper stalker omgggggg' Though it's because you'll miss the point of where the girlfriend was still sneaking out to see me etc.

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arathor

In light of that you should ignore us, her parents and the feds and continue to text her. Let us know how that works out.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

Quote Originally Posted by Jodwahh View Post
    In light of that you should ignore us, her parents and the feds and continue to text her. Let us know how that works out.
    As I stated many times in this thread, continuing to do so would be an absolute stupid thing to do.

Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

OP isn't creepy, he's romantic. This is just like Romeo and Juliet.

Banned.

BG Level

All I gotta say is, don't ever disagree with anyone in any topic on these forums. You could have the Light of God burning the troof into peoples brains through their monitor and people will still be like "Oh that's that creeper nigga let's troll him"

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by altwight View Post
    Actually, her father is the biggest pussy ever. The day we broke up (when everything was still hectic) back in May, he called me and he tried really really really REALLY hard to be stern and serious. He says to me 'don't even think about messin with jessie i pray you don't' I really laugh'd in his face before he hung up.

Reason being because I knew this was just the beginning of the breakup process for couples like she and I. A week later she was sneaking behind her parents back to come out and see me. Her dad has never played a role of authority in her house. Her mom wears the pants.

I can see this already being turned into a 'omg you were told to leave her alone way back then you're such a fucking creeper stalker omgggggg' Though it's because you'll miss the point of where the girlfriend was still sneaking out to see me etc.
    You just answered your own question and made yourself look like a bigger fool than you already are.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodwahh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by altwight View Post
    As I stated many times in this thread, continuing to do so would be an absolute stupid thing to do.
    And doing it the first time wasn't stupid, and creepy?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiroikage View Post
    OP isn't creepy, he's romantic. This is just like Romeo and Juliet.
    I'm hoping it ends like the play ended at this point.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by TheStig View Post
    Ok no one did this yet? This thread has 4 pages and has been alive for 6~ hours

pics of the girl plz!
    ^^ for reference sample prease.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

Haha I'd post pics but then you guys would be like 'ROFL CREEPER STALKER GUY HAHAHAHA' as far as disagreeing with anyone on this forum board, usually when I go into a thread with arguments I tend to place an unbiased opinion if one at all, I don't expect the favor in return. Like I've said, I'm not a biased person.

edit: about not doing it the first time, first relationship 3 years long lasted best friend. cut me some slack?

I don't know OP you might just get more people on your side if you post some pics.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Stee View Post
    I don't know OP you might just get more people on your side if you post some pics.
    This.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

The pics will determine all. BG is your third eye. Trust us.

Looks like she has been troubling you for a long time...

(Seeing as I've been a super lurker over the years can't post a URL yet, fill in the Blank)

___.bluegartr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74720forum/showthread.php?t=74720

Seems like a case of the "First Loves". When you get that feeling for the first time and are SURE it is meant to be. Destiny. Kismet. Happily Ever After. Sad part is that life is rarely ever that fairy tale simple. No one is worth this much angst and woe. NO ONE. Let it go man. Grin and bear whatever legal problems that may come from this, and afterwards as far as she and her family is concerned, disappear. Sure, it will hurt for awhile probably, but you'll look back at all this one day and think "What the Hell was I thinking?"

I'd also like to impart some wisdom a wise man once told me, "All women... ARE PSYCHOBITCH."

Just thought I'd try to help a fellow Bama Man out here. (Had no idea so many were hiding here in BG!)

Demosthenes11

so are people just making up w/e they want here to make fun of OP? He wasn't trying to get back with her, he didn't want anything other than to feel better. If sending a text message at 4 am was a crime, I think almost all 18-30 males would be in jail after a night drinking.

Someone seriously make an argument that sending 1 text message a day is against the law without ever being told to stop. Fuck, that dick that has my cell phone number and keeps texting me to party can go to jail?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

OP of this thread makes me want to put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger. even if he's just trolling, the fact that people so stupid exist is really disconcerting.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    so are people just making up w/e they want here to make fun of OP? He wasn't trying to get back with her, he didn't want anything other than to feel better. If sending a text message at 4 am was a crime, I think almost all 18-30 males would be in jail after a night drinking.

Someone seriously make an argument that sending 1 text message a day is against the law without ever being told to stop. Fuck, that dick that has my cell phone number and keeps texting me to party can go to jail?
    One of few smarties in this thread, thank you for being one of the few who see the point.

Wasting law enforcements on a few text messages a week is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by pahnphoenix View Post
    OP of this thread makes me want to put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger. even if he's just trolling, the fact that people so stupid exist is really disconcerting.
    Explain yourself, I'm curious as to why I'm 'so stupid'.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Honestly you took a situation that should have been over and done with and dragged it out. Granted they are taking a bit of a severe stance by calling the cops. But if they told you to leave her alone and you're still sending texts, that does constitute harassment. Is it a monumental waste of tax money to send a cop to your house, yup. But let's be blunt here. None of us know you. You could end up snapping, kidnapping the bitch, raping her, killing her, and eating the body. Look at the post about the one guy who popped off that played Socom with a few people here. I don't think you would do that, but in the end you never know.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

Quote Originally Posted by BrillCS View Post
    Honestly you took a situation that should have been over and done with and dragged it out. Granted they are taking a bit of a severe stance by calling the cops. But if they told you to leave her alone and you're still sending texts, that does constitute harassment. Is it a monumental waste of tax money to send a cop to your house, yup. But let's be blunt here. None of us know you. You could end up snapping, kidnapping the bitch, raping her, killing her, and eating the body. Look at the post about the one guy who popped off that played Socom with a few people here. I don't think you would do that, but in the end you never know.
    I'd still like to know why I was actually booked and had to wait 3hours before my phone call when the girl sitting next to me who was arrested for burglary was able to make her phone call and wait in the holding cell without being booked until her mom got there. I'm betting on the fact that her cousin works there.

Aside from this I wasn't given my miranda rights. Do I admit I was harassing her? By most people's definition of harassing, no. On some way over exaggerating form of harassment, yes.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Off topic, but pic is blocked

ex's mum = duck or fuck ?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

Horrible teeth man, duck. She just got her braces off like in August iirc.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Yeah man, she has some serious British teeth shit going on. She seems like a likely candidate for a massive gum reduction procedure, not to mention the fact that she just looks like a bitch.

For the record this shit didn't get real until you chose to use the "ignorance" umbrella on basically everyone posting in this thread. The outcome shouldn't have been that much of a shock tbh.