BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Relic Horn
    BG Level

Im wondering why there are no F5 F5 posts yet

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Turned out to be a dud. (Which I laid my post out with a disclaimer for that anyway!)

Just asked one of the sacks who I found online, no such fight. Not sure who told my friend they killed it, probably teasing him. Lame.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

...until you see someone rockin' a Hachiryu Haramaki tomorrow in Whitegate.

Banned.

BG Level

just a quick question since im outta the loop, but after all this time why is that 1 ls has a known attempt and nobody else does after all this time?

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

im guessing its the horrible trigger drop rates

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by halp its zalius View Post
    just a quick question since im outta the loop, but after all this time why is that 1 ls has a known attempt and nobody else does after all this time?
    ~20% drop rate on Tier 4 NM. Most ls out there are lazy, and only a few ppl farm zeni (everyone else just leech!)

I've been working pretty much every day since update, and we are still 1/3 on PW item. Would be faster if we had 18 people full time working on it, but I'm not sure I can find any linkshells that have more than 5-10 seriously interested by ZNM.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

if someone actually figures out how to make PW go into 'easy mode' and then you see his awesome drops (we already know he drops that sexy hachiryu armor tho), more people might be motivated towards getting to T5 probably.. or it'll end up being AV2

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Seems like an endurance test... I have to wonder what the reward could possibly be. Has anything extra special from the dat files not been found yet?

I am a Cockwhistle
    BG Level

I think one of three things will happen:

A) A LS will kill it and be blown away to see like an E.Body in the pool, or maybe like a stack of Imp. Wootz Ingot at least. Is there a way to check specific mob/zone loot pools? I'm guessing not, since I don't recall anyone ever doing that

B) It won't drop anywhere near enough valuable items to make it worth the effort.

C) A simple way to kill it (relatively speaking) will be found, and it'll be worth farming for the Hachiryu body.

I'd love to try this thing, i'd personally spend hours farming Zeni if I had people willing to do all the work of gettings the pops, even though I despise Zeni farming.

Sagacious Sundi

Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    Seems like an endurance test... I have to wonder what the reward could possibly be. Has anything extra special from the dat files not been found yet?
    It's been said several times over several threads, but because I'm nice and going to heaven unlike over 80% of these forums, these are the speculated drops:
    -Hachiryu Haramaki
    -Crapaud Earring
    -Roundel Earring*
    -Nanatsusaya
    -Shlng. Baghnakhs
    -Wise Strap
    -Witch Sash
    -Brave Grip
    -Cuchulain's Mantle**
    -Cuchulain's Belt**

*Rumoured to be dropped off of the past Serket, but it's never been confirmed and I highly doubt they'd give it that much more drops compared to KA/Guivre [S].
    **These were originally speculated to drop off of the Lambton Worm, but I think we would've seen 1 of them by now were that the case. Maybe they're dropped of the Sandworm if you can kill it fast enough?

I'd hope Crapaud Earring, Nanatsusaya and the Cuchulain's items wouldn't drop off PW, they're weak sauce.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Starr View Post
    I'd hope Crapaud Earring, Nanatsusaya and the Cuchulain's items wouldn't drop off PW, they're weak sauce.
    cuchulain mantle is the best cape for BLU.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Zalius View Post
    Please for the love of god read the thread before posting crap like this so we dont have to answer this question 10 more times, and theres been 2 attempts.

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Sagacious Sundi View Post
    It's been said several times over several threads, but because I'm nice and going to heaven unlike over 80% of these forums, these are the speculated drops:
    -Hachiryu Haramaki
    -Crapaud Earring
    -Roundel Earring*
    -Nanatsusaya
    -Shlng. Baghnakhs
    -Wise Strap
    -Witch Sash
    -Brave Grip
    -Cuchulain's Mantle**
    -Cuchulain's Belt**

*Rumoured to be dropped off of the past Serket, but it's never been confirmed and I highly doubt they'd give it that much more drops compared to KA/Guivre [S].
    **These were originally speculated to drop off of the Lambton Worm, but I think we would've seen 1 of them by now were that the case. Maybe they're dropped of the Sandworm if you can kill it fast enough?
    Im gonna go out on a limb and say the Cuchulainn items are off Sandworm if you kill him before he Doomvoids the alliance. Why? Lambton Worm *seems* to have a full lootpool already and the realationship between Fragarach and Cuchulain could be likened to Sandworm and Lambton Worm. Did Sandworm not have parts (as in pieces of himself that could be synth materials) in the .dats as drops at one time? Perhaps the parts and the 2 Cuchulain items make up a Sandworm lootpool which would give players the option of killing the worm before the 'void or take the void and go for the multiple bonus rounds.

SEs nice little way of extending how long an HNMLS would have to camp said HNM for loot.

Wise Grip and Witch Sash both have stats that this game has previously never had before in magical crit+% (still wondering if this would proc on heals) so that'd be effort enough to want loot outta PW's pool. The Brave Grip just feels like a balancer for the heavy mage-oriented Pandemonium lootpool with the Hachiryu Hachimaki being the round out for the ZNM system.

Nanatsuyaya is again just SEs typical "Lets put a GKT on the strongest monster in a new NM system" a la Absolute Virtue. The unique GKT model only backs up this train of thought.

Balestarius, Orc Gauntlets and Karasutengu are Campaign OP rewards few servers will see at the moment given the dismal situation Campaign has devolved into.

Quote Originally Posted by ronin sparthos View Post
    Im gonna go out on a limb and say the Cuchulainn items are off Sandworm if you kill him before he Doomvoids the alliance. Why? Lambton Worm *seems* to have a full lootpool already and the realationship between Fragarach and Cuchulain could be likened to Sandworm and Lambton Worm. Did Sandworm not have parts (as in pieces of himself that could be synth materials) in the .dats as drops at one time? Perhaps the parts and the 2 Cuchulain items make up a Sandworm lootpool which would give players the option of killing the worm before the 'void or take the void and go for the multiple bonus rounds.
    and I'm going to pull in random facts of the FF series and say, that to me Pandemonium means wind stuff, and Cuchulainn also is wind, and that would probably have those items drop off PW.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

http://www.cactusleaf.org/pics/bg/PandJohnMartin.jpg

that's a pandemonium

"Pandæmonium" (American English "Pandemonium") stems from Greek "παν", meaning "all" or "every", and "δαιμόνιον", meaning "little spirit" or "little angel", or, as Christians interpreted it, "little daemon", and later, "demon" (thus roughly translated as "All Demons"). It is the name invented by John Milton for the capital of Hell, "the High Capital, of Satan and his Peers", built by the fallen angels at the suggestion of Mammon at the end of Book I, Paradise Lost (1667). A comparison in meaning can be made with "pantheon", which refers to all of the gods. Book II begins with the debate among the demons in the council-chamber of Pandæmonium. The demons built it in about an hour, but it far surpassed all human palaces or dwellings; it may have been small, though, since the demons are described as shrinking from their titanic size in order to fit in.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

No that's a big picture.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

lol how do i resize x.x

Sagacious Sundi

Btw, just a thought on the whole "Why didn't the 2nd group see Gulool Ja Ja or Gurfurlur?" discussed earlier. Maybe between the Besieged monsters and Serpent Generals it's <Gulool OR Gurf OR Medusa>, rather than all 3. Also, people were wondering what lamps would spawn if there were hydra/Cerb/khim/vampyr/Odin forms, these are my takes:

Hydra: Ziz (idk), ameretat, puks (they're both dragons and chimeras), marids, Poroggos
    Cerberus: Eruca (both fiery creatures), dahak (both hellspawn thingies in the same region), marids (both beasts), flan
    Khimaira: Karakul (both mammals with horns...), soulflayers (both found on Hediva and have similar origins)
    Vampyr: Bhoot (both undead), ameretat (they drain and stuff...much like a vampire), bats/hounds/fomors, Qiqirn (2 vampyrs appear in Qiqirn-infested areas: Aydeewa and the sanctum)
    Odin: Dahak (both related to hell and stuff), imps (same)

EDIT: Also, maybe Fomors for Odin (a la Valgrind) and fire eles for Cerb (a la Black Shuck).

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Sagacious Sundi View Post
    Btw, just a thought on the whole "Why didn't the 2nd group see Gulool Ja Ja or Gurfurlur?" discussed earlier. Maybe between the Besieged monsters and Serpent Generals it's <Gulool OR Gurf OR Medusa>, rather than all 3. Also, people were wondering what lamps would spawn if there were hydra/Cerb/khim/vampyr/Odin forms, these are my takes:

Hydra: Ziz (idk), ameretat, puks (they're both dragons and chimeras), marids, Poroggos
    Cerberus: Eruca (both fiery creatures), dahak (both hellspawn thingies in the same region), marids (both beasts), flan
    Khimaira: Karakul (both mammals with horns...), soulflayers (both found on Hediva and have similar origins)
    Vampyr: Bhoot (both undead), ameretat (they drain and stuff...much like a vampire), bats/hounds/fomors, Qiqirn (2 vampyrs appear in Qiqirn-infested areas: Aydeewa and the sanctum)
    Odin: Dahak (both related to hell and stuff), imps (same)
    Vampyr would most likely be bats and Odin would prolly be his little adds he spawns during the fight.