Page 69 of 144 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Re: New ToAU NMs (post findings here)

New mage weapons might suck, but I'm glad SE realized we might need new weapons after 4 years. Give them 3-4 updates, and one will eventually be marginally better.

Today did 2 Marids, 3 Borers, 2 slimes, 4 Qiqirns, all with TH3 = 0 drops.
    It's kinda worry me. Drop rate was awesome first day, but I'm getting shitty drop almost everywhere now.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    New mage weapons might suck, but I'm glad SE realized we might need new weapons after 4 years. Give them 3-4 updates, and one will eventually be marginally better.

It's kinda worry me. Drop rate was awesome first day, but I'm getting shitty drop almost everywhere now.
    probably lowered the drop rate during the previous emergency update.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Zoot
    I just hope that something drops oily trousers. I don't think Pandemonium is oily, but I could be mistaken.
    They drop from Lambdon worm (or w/e HQ worm is called). JP ls on Levi got those, ancient torque, and the BLU macc sword.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

probably lowered the drop rate during the previous emergency update.
    Oracle's Mitts from Khromasoul
    Double attack PUP attachment from Ob (forgot name)
    Aurum Sabatons from Achamoth
    2x Enkidu's feet from Nosferatu

All last night except for Achamoth which was the day earlier, don't think anything has changed; just poor luck sometimes.

C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by chapstick
    Quote Originally Posted by Juront
    Did anyone ever come up with a good strat for Iriri? All I ever saw was "We were doing good until charmga..."

Seriously...what's wrong with the drop rate? Is there a quantiy per server/per day, because we are 0/12 on marid drop.
    Have you been using TH4? 2/2 on it (avocat bewts)
    ugh 0/6 and had TH4 four times, TH3 once and no TH the last. -_-

0/12... /fear

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

Quote Originally Posted by Xajii
    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    http://bluegartr.com/JuneUpdate/img/item/11284.png Enkidu's Harness
    DEF:50 STR+5 AGI+5 Accuracy+10 Attack+10 Evasion+5 "Subtle Blow"+5
    Lv. 72 MNK/RDM/RNG/SAM/NIN/BLU/COR/PUP/DNC
    http://bluegartr.com/JuneUpdate/img/item/18593.png Alkalurops
    DMG:49 Delay:366 HP-10 INT+10 MND+10 CHR+10 Magic Accuracy+20
    Lv. 73 THF/WHM/BLM/BRD/SMN/SCH

Well, i'm told both these just droped form Hydra from someone i know, i don't have any proff, i'm trying to get pics, but yeah...
    I can confirm I just got Alkalurops (from diff server though lol), pic incoming

Can you post a screenie? Like jobs for example as it says THF there.... >.>;

rare/ex?

C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Grym
    Quote Originally Posted by Xajii
    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    http://bluegartr.com/JuneUpdate/img/item/11284.png Enkidu's Harness
    DEF:50 STR+5 AGI+5 Accuracy+10 Attack+10 Evasion+5 "Subtle Blow"+5
    Lv. 72 MNK/RDM/RNG/SAM/NIN/BLU/COR/PUP/DNC
    http://bluegartr.com/JuneUpdate/img/item/18593.png Alkalurops
    DMG:49 Delay:366 HP-10 INT+10 MND+10 CHR+10 Magic Accuracy+20
    Lv. 73 THF/WHM/BLM/BRD/SMN/SCH

Well, i'm told both these just droped form Hydra from someone i know, i don't have any proff, i'm trying to get pics, but yeah...
    I can confirm I just got Alkalurops (from diff server though lol), pic incoming

Can you post a screenie? Like jobs for example as it says THF there.... >.>;

rare/ex?
    look in the thread ther'es a pic like righ tunder my post... but it's rare only and the THF means RDM.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5...9284210ti8.png

Confirmed that Tinnin drops Hachiryu Sune-Ate (look at the chat rather than the loot box; I took the SS after someone obtained them).

Congrats, Greize.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Once you have access to a particular tier 4 are you able to repeat again for the required zeni?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

nope, have to get all seals all over again till u meet requirement for T4 again im sure

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Khrno
    Quote Originally Posted by Juront
    Did anyone ever come up with a good strat for Iriri? All I ever saw was "We were doing good until charmga..."

Seriously...what's wrong with the drop rate? Is there a quantiy per server/per day, because we are 0/12 on marid drop.

We did marid with THIV got auto-sorted gsd and avocats first time, second time only avocats.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z...617_233627.png

Wasn't terrible but slow with 12.

Kaeko
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Anyone else noticing a disproportionate number of Oracle Caps in these tier4 mob screenshots?

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

lol atm we need more Tyger and Tinnin's to confirm their 2nd weapon drop...

but at the rate people are killing these T4s, their synth mat prices will drop.. which is a good thing :D

in any case.. I think Pandemonium Warden as the boss of the ZNM system will be quite a bitch to kill..

your normal Dvergr NM is already quite irritating.. with moves that give AoE curse, stun, para and terror.. not to mention the intimidation bullshit. Cackle is also a bitch if he's a fast casting asshole (anyone familiar with King Goldemar will know this) and then you have to deal with the adds... 30 of them in the dats. i wonder what that means...

granted, it probably wont be insane shit on steroids AV or as mundane as Kirin (even tho in his heyday Kirin was the shit)... the fight will probably be quite epic.. I wonder if any group out there has obtained all 3 T4 trigs... we still need more info on PandeWarden

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Spira
    lol atm we need more Tyger and Tinnin's to confirm their 2nd weapon drop...

but at the rate people are killing these T4s, their synth mat prices will drop.. which is a good thing :D

in any case.. I think Pandemonium Warden as the boss of the ZNM system will be quite a bitch to kill..

your normal Dvergr NM is already quite irritating.. with moves that give AoE curse, stun, para and terror.. not to mention the intimidation bullshit. Cackle is also a bitch if he's a fast casting asshole (anyone familiar with King Goldemar will know this) and then you have to deal with the adds... 30 of them in the dats. i wonder what that means...

granted, it probably wont be insane shit on steroids AV or as mundane as Kirin (even tho in his heyday Kirin was the shit)... the fight will probably be quite epic.. I wonder if any group out there has obtained all 3 T4 trigs... we still need more info on PandeWarden
    I helped some randoms out with T10 Price is right again today since I'm decent at tanking it on PLD, no problems really but just sitting there I was thinking about what a super fucked up hyper version of one of those would be like, and I died a little inside.

Fuck that, pandemonium is going to suck hard.

Killed Dea today with 6. RDM, PUP, BLM BLM RDM PLD. One RDM healed, PLD just tossed cures. other RDM kited the NM around the postern, while the BLMs nuked then zoned, PUP doing Nuke>- Zone and Nuke>- Deactivate to reset hate. Worked well, went by decently fast. lots of people watched. PUP nukes did just as much damage as the BLm tier IVs, which was nice. Easy to hit with spells and stay alive. Got the boots. no subligar or grips

As I beavered away...
    BG Level

Another few quick questions about Nuhn before I blow a pop item on it, does it have any sort of TP regen? If not, can it still do Deathgnash regardless of whether or not it has TP? And does it have any sort of natural regen?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Waef
    Another few quick questions about Nuhn before I blow a pop item on it, does it have any sort of TP regen? If not, can it still do Deathgnash regardless of whether or not it has TP? And does it have any sort of natural regen?
    We just did Nuhn, and he was using TP moves at a fairly constant rate, but it's hard to say if it was TP regen or not. Deathgnash isn't really a threat because it has a hate reset. I didn't really see him using any offensive TP moves aside from Gnash and Deathgnash. The fight took awhile (we had a THF, MNK, RDM, BLU, and BLM for offense), but to be honest, it took way longer to get to him than it did to kill him lol.

As a WHM in the fight, I was bored half to death until he started spamming Deathgnash, and even then, I was just curing to attempt to lose some MP lol. He's easy to kite around the pillars, but gravity started to build resistance toward the end of the fight. I didn't notice any regen, either, but I could be mistaken. ;/

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

He does seem to have some form of TP regen, we tried him w/ 12 the other night not knowing what to expect cept that he spammed silence/plague move and does Gnash. Weren't expecting so much tp spam, so eventually we wiped but i kited him around for a good 10 mins or so and w/ no one feeding him tp he stopped often to use his spalsh breath and the silence/plague move.

As I beavered away...
    BG Level

Well I want to solo it as rdm if at all possible, so that's why I'm curious if it has any sort of TP regen. Hmm, I suppose I could just go try it and see what happens? lol, would feel a little better if I knew if I could keep it from using TP moves or not though.