Closed Thread
Page 290 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 300 340 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto     submit to reddit submit to twitter

He wants the 9 Tails infinite chakra under his control so he can sit anywhere in the world and do his bidding.

Who knows if there will be stronger people than Naruto in the future and he basically wiped out 5 of his people by himself, Naruto that is. This is on top of Nagato bleeding from the mouth from using too much of his own chakra. With the 9 Tails power he won't run out of chakra.

Ridill
    BG Level

you know... a part of me doesnt like that he went into fox mode. from the village point of view, now it may seem he had entirely relied on the fox to stop pein, when he had done a lot with only his own powers already.
    that and if Naruto isn't in control fox is a lot sloppier with things, making it easier for a ninja like Pein. well, as easy as it is to fight the 6 tailed fox. an incredibly weakened Orochimaru did stand a descent chance against 4 tails after all.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Pretty sure the plan was to use the beasts to unleash hell and then swoop in and fix it with his group to establish themselves as the ninja world police or something like that, so that everybody would have to come to them. Basically focusing all the fighting onto one party (his) so that nobody else could wage war without paying him so in a way he'd control all fighting and supposedly keep as much of it from happening as possible to make his 'peace'.

Ridill
    BG Level

Naruto 436 page 14 | One Manga
    forget this already? only happened last chapter.
    that page and the next.

Quote Originally Posted by Drex View Post
    Bitch should've never left the kitchen
    http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8821/nuo.jpg

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Not that I'm doubting Pein's power, but where exactly does it imply that he is stronger than Naruto in six-tail mode? Remember he has a God complex, so he thinks he's stronger than anyone else.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

He needs the tailed beasts to rule the world because to use his powers he has to be nearby his bodies, that's fine if he has time to setup but wouldn't be feasible for ruling the world.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF HAVE YOU DONE KISHI!!! TAKE SAKURA INSTEAD!!! /caps

I'm so damn happy I didn't read the spoilers this week, fucking ridiculously epic chapter. Damn, I really do hope Hinata didn't die because that was pretty brutal but alas, it made her character all the more tragically beautiful. First chance of ass Naruto gets and she gets blown away then shanked right in front of him. Shit, I'm still in fucking awe over what just happened.

Hinata was my favorite female character too.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    you know... a part of me doesnt like that he went into fox mode. from the village point of view, now it may seem he had entirely relied on the fox to stop pein, when he had done a lot with only his own powers already.
    that and if Naruto isn't in control fox is a lot sloppier with things, making it easier for a ninja like Pein. well, as easy as it is to fight the 6 tailed fox. an incredibly weakened Orochimaru did stand a descent chance against 4 tails after all.
    Where was it said Orochimaru was "incredibly weakened" during his fight with 4 tails? As well, it's feasible that Orochimaru has a bit of knowledge of how the 9-tails works. Pein probably only knows it's a powerful entity.

Remember that 4-tails fucked up Jiraiya worse than anyone (save Pein, obviously) so it's entirely possibly 6-tails can finish the job for this final body.

And Gai/Lee are the perfect fighters to defeat the final Pein body. He has a 5s cooldown on his ability, Gai/Lee can EASILY move faster than that, probably normally, with gates? They'll get a few hits in.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Gotta remember that Orochimaru has a bunch of jutsu that lets him be reborn mid fight or does some crazy snake bunshin. He was dead like twice that fight if he didn't have all those forbidden jutsu.

I don't think Pein has anything like that.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Marcicus View Post
    Not that I'm doubting Pein's power, but where exactly does it imply that he is stronger than Naruto in six-tail mode? Remember he has a God complex, so he thinks he's stronger than anyone else.
    On one of the last pages right after naruto transforms he says, "That's it. But my Pain is greater than yours"

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by ninjafox View Post
    On one of the last pages right after naruto transforms he says, "That's it. But my Pain is greater than yours"
    That's just his weird way of thinking. He uses "Pain" because he believes power comes from suffering and he still believes that even if he just killed a woman who loved him he has still suffered more. He may not even be considering the chakra levels at this time.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike View Post
    Where was it said Orochimaru was "incredibly weakened" during his fight with 4 tails? As well, it's feasible that Orochimaru has a bit of knowledge of how the 9-tails works. Pein probably only knows it's a powerful entity.

Remember that 4-tails fucked up Jiraiya worse than anyone (save Pein, obviously) so it's entirely possibly 6-tails can finish the job for this final body.
    Orochimaru has been weakened ever since his fight with the 3rd. his condition only got worse as time went on.
    and we dont know how the fight with 4tails and Jaraiya went down. Though I'd say Jaraiya had to hold back so he didnt kill naruto on accident.
    and why would Orochimaru have more info on the Kyuubi than Pein? I'm sure Madara knows the most about Kyuubi, and he would have told Pein anything important about it Pein would need to know.

Old Merits
    BG Level

And Gai/Lee are the perfect fighters to defeat the final Pein body. He has a 5s cooldown on his ability, Gai/Lee can EASILY move faster than that, probably normally, with gates? They'll get a few hits in.
    Even Neji could probably whip Pein's decoy ass. Pein controls the body by sending his chakra through them, and what is Neji really good at? Disrupting chakra flow. Game over.

In fact, if Hinata wasn't such a fuck-up, I bet she could've one-shot him. (er, maybe 64-shot him, but you get it)

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Yeah. Hinata is very dead. Just because it didn't show her in a frame, it doesn't matter. Shizune was somewhat like that as well, wasn't she? At least she died, and in turn, gave us the six-tailed Kyuubi. Woot.

Great chapter, and a little touching.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I skimmed through the posts already, but can someone explain exactly who Naguto is? Is he the top dog in the Akatsuki controlling everyone? or?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    Orochimaru has been weakened ever since his fight with the 3rd. his condition only got worse as time went on.
    and we dont know how the fight with 4tails and Jaraiya went down. Though I'd say Jaraiya had to hold back so he didnt kill naruto on accident.
    and why would Orochimaru have more info on the Kyuubi than Pein? I'm sure Madara knows the most about Kyuubi, and he would have told Pein anything important about it Pein would need to know.
    Orochimaru was weakened after his fight with the 3rd, but he did his body transfer technique and that was fixed. I don't see how else the fight had any lasting effects on him. The point of that jutsu was to give him an "immortality" feel, it worked afaik.

The only hope I have for next chapter is that Naruto, not the 9 tails, speaks to Pein. Signifying that he has control of at least 6 tails.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by richardd View Post
    I skimmed through the posts already, but can someone explain exactly who Naguto is? Is he the top dog in the Akatsuki controlling everyone? or?
    Do you remember when Jiraiya was younger, he found those 3 orphans and helped them by teaching them a few things so they could survive? Nagato was one of them. He developed the rinnengan in front of Jiraiya and blahblah it can do every ninja technique blahblah you know the rest.

But he was one of those 3 orphans that he helped. Along with the main pain body and Konan.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Do you remember when Jiraiya was younger, he found those 3 orphans and helped them by teaching them a few things so they could survive? Nagato was one of them. He developed the rinnengan in front of Jiraiya and blahblah it can do every ninja technique blahblah you know the rest.

But he was one of those 3 orphans that he helped. Along with the main pain body and Konan.
    ah gotcha. thanks for clearing it up.

Orochimaru was weakened after his fight with the 3rd, but he did his body transfer technique and that was fixed. I don't see how else the fight had any lasting effects on him. The point of that jutsu was to give him an "immortality" feel, it worked afaik.
    no, he was seriously crippled compared to how strong he was long time ago, he always coughed up blood and shit, nigga was getting weak as fucking hell
    imo he lived against 4tails only because of his snakeregen/wtfsnake shit and that 3-gate summoning, otherwise he would've been raped