Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 45 of 77 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Wow way to be an asshole and not show my big dick Steel Cyclone or my killshot. :/

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

Gavvy always includes me cg baby <3

Sorry Boto <_>' and <3Sevv

Roll tide y'all
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

The fuck happened on these last three pages? I'm so lost...

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Some anon loser said that were all owned by a shitty video game, whos born into incestual families having sex with our sisters while we live in our mothers basements and he's a hero because his state doesnt like homosexuals which is probably his way for covering up because his dick goes soft when he see's 2 girls making out and ours dont because were all losers who cant get laid because all we do is play videogames.

Partial relevance, due to fame of guy in question:
    http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85444

Roll tide y'all
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Well that just isn't nice. Carry on.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    way worse than the 1st post

3/10

that kinda fucked up everything you were saying. look Imma try to help you out but you gotta work with me here
    4/10 the lesbian thing caught my interest for 2.4 seconds

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by quierstomper View Post
    Thanks for your feedback and critiques. I was going to make one final post but now I realize that you niggers just don't get it.
    Within all the time I've spent in these forums today I have made all my posts. How hard is it to realize that I'm just trying to help you damn spooks? One day you will realize that I'm simply playing the role of the father here. Actually, none of you probably know your fathers. Makes sense now. My mistake; I'm oscar mike.. You fucking chimps are hopeless.
    Listen you do need to make one final post but make it EPIC, quit with the family issues (that's stupid shit no one cares about your mommy) focus more on your rl.. like the Ferrari you drive, the hoz you get, the clubs you go too (..you know what winners do). suck it up bitch and post me a winner

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Judging by his previous posts, I wouldn't expect anything even close to a winner from him. We know he doesn't have a real life like he claims, if he's convinced anyone that he does, I feel sorry for them.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z...angFF/Belt.png

The first belt out of an absolute shitload of SW KAs. Coincidentally, it happened to be the one Sandworm I didn't bring Wulfgang in because we were short on RDMs, so I boxed Chardero. Sure would have liked that belt :D

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Listen you do need to make one final post but make it EPIC, quit with the family issues (that's stupid shit no one cares about your mommy) focus more on your rl.. like the Ferrari you drive, the hoz you get, the clubs you go too (..you know what winners do). suck it up bitch and post me a winner

Alright motherfucker let me tell you about my "rl"..

I don't drive a Ferrari actually. I'm a fucking German nationalist and I drive what Hitler rode in. I drive a Mercedes SLK/SLR McClaren. It's one hell of a vehicle, let me tell you. I acquired payment for this vehicle through hours of hard work and a REAL FUCKING JOB. Something you "GayNiggers from Outerspace" would never understand. Fucking queers trying to prove your manliness by getting permission to lot on a piece of shit that could never be used as a real weapon of war. How is your Neon running by the way? Did it get you to your last job interview where you didn't get the job because you smelled like ass you fat fuck? I'm surprised it can move with you in it. Also, shower before your next interview. It would at least save the rest of us from olfactory distress.

As for my hos, I happen to have quite a fucking few of them. My bottom bitch is one fucking fine piece of ass. The kind someone like you sees before waking up alone in a bed drenched in semen. The rest of my hos are fine too. You probably masturbate to them by day. Few make it up to my standards. Those who do work for it. Again, something you are incapable of doing. By the way, do me a favor and tell your mother I'm sorry, but she wasn't up to par with the rest of my bitches. Her sagging labia minora actually made me sick to my stomach.

As far as my clubs motherfucker, I own those. Don't go thinking this is my only job either. This is nothing more than a source of income for me to put gas in my car every day. Remember your ex from high school? The one you cried about when she left you for someone else? She's the bitch that gets her friends on the guest list by sucking my cock every night. That's right you piece of shit, now get on your knees because you aren't on good enough terms with your ex.. Trust me...

So by now I would guess it is finally starting to click for you. I hope you don't forget that you are nothing more than a weak useless piece of shit. You might think of yourself as some smart guy that might one day get a good job. Yeah many like you have thought that before too.. They all ended up "working from home" because they were too big of slobs that would neither shower nor exercise. Most of them claim to be the shit but are jobless virgin pieces of shit. Maybe you got a fuck or two in high school. Maybe you think of yourself as smart. Well, be made aware, you are nothing more than one in a million fat fucks that could use more than one bar of soap per shower.

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

just when i thought it couldnt get any better.........................lol

New Merits
    BG Level

I don't drive a Ferrari actually. I'm a fucking German nationalist and I drive what Hitler rode in. I drive a Mercedes SLK/SLR McClaren. It's one hell of a vehicle, let me tell you. I acquired payment for this vehicle through hours of hard work and a REAL FUCKING JOB. Something you "GayNiggers from Outerspace" would never understand. Fucking queers trying to prove your manliness by getting permission to lot on a piece of shit that could never be used as a real weapon of war. How is your Neon running by the way? Did it get you to your last job interview where you didn't get the job because you smelled like ass you fat fuck? I'm surprised it can move with you in it. Also, shower before your next interview. It would at least save the rest of us from olfactory distress.

As for my hos, I happen to have quite a fucking few of them. My bottom bitch is one fucking fine piece of ass. The kind someone like you sees before waking up alone in a bed drenched in semen. The rest of my hos are fine too. You probably masturbate to them by day. Few make it up to my standards. Those who do work for it. Again, something you are incapable of doing. By the way, do me a favor and tell your mother I'm sorry, but she wasn't up to par with the rest of my bitches. Her sagging labia minora actually made me sick to my stomach.

As far as my clubs motherfucker, I own those. Don't go thinking this is my only job either. This is nothing more than a source of income for me to put gas in my car every day. Remember your ex from high school? The one you cried about when she left you for someone else? She's the bitch that gets her friends on the guest list by sucking my cock every night. That's right you piece of shit, now get on your knees because you aren't on good enough terms with your ex.. Trust me...

So by now I would guess it is finally starting to click for you. I hope you don't forget that you are nothing more than a weak useless piece of shit. You might think of yourself as some smart guy that might one day get a good job. Yeah many like you have thought that before too.. They all ended up "working from home" because they were too big of slobs that would neither shower nor exercise. Most of them claim to be the shit but are jobless virgin pieces of shit. Maybe you got a fuck or two in high school. Maybe you think of yourself as smart. Well, be made aware, you are nothing more than one in a million fat fucks that could use more than one bar of soap per shower.
    10/10

ps. Kill yourself

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

Fucking amazing. Would read again. A+

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

10/10 you mother fucker

I drove a Neon GDI

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Shit was SO cash. 10/10 would antagonize again.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Shit was SO cash. 10/10 would antagonize again.
    I told you I saw something in this guy. Glad I could be the one to bring it out.

And if this mother fucker above me don't stop spamming stupid fucking pictures, fucking shit up someones gonna get mid-evil on this bitch.

Edit: it paged claim but everyone knows who it is..jfc

xXNyteFyreXx420Sharingan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Holy shit. A+, did read again.

They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    BG Level

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo-wkv8gW6k

Closed Thread
Page 45 of 77 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast