Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Hades] Sush     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

[Hades] Sush

Just warning other servers as well as my own.
    Sush lead a sky linkshell called "lolfail" for about 6 months, and he just decided to quit sky and stole our ls bank. He even said in ls that he thinks he deserved it because he had the most sky attendance. (yeah I know, bullshit right?)
    He even used his ls points to continuously lot osodes to sell for his own profit, rather than letting people in linkshell who needed it for usage, lot it.
    He'll pretty much leave when he gets what he wants.

That's all. Take care.

p.s. I know my join date is pretty recent, I just re-registered. I've had my old account for quite awhile. Been on hades for 6 years.

HEY FUCK YOU BUDDY
    BG Level

lolfail

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

lol. Why you stay in a LS where the leader gets more than one Osode? And yet you "continuously" allowed him to do this?! Sometimes I wonder if some players actually WANT to be bent over and reamed from behind.

Gotta love hades!

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

/cheer i made BG <All Right!> , I like how this girl name Kyrja posted this on me ^^, i mean for someone who doesnt show up to sky much she is a drama queen. As far as lotting Osode's went in my sky shell, your able to lot an osode so long as your point leader, cleary if you look at my ls site dkp i have a 90% attendance rate, and Kyrja has a 37% attendance rate http://lolfail.freedkp.org/frx/stats.php?s=&o=3.0&show= , Basically, "We dont do hand me downs to people who dont want to put the time into sky to help farm pop sets." In my shell about 6-8 people have lotted multiple Osodes. Heres a chart of what we've accomplished not bad for the way i ran sky http://lolfail.forums1.net/general-f...45.htm#207.Now the LS bank was not a big bank, members were paid weekly. For a 6 yr player she does lolfail, her only job = war which is half geared ^^. BTW i prob wont leave Hades, there no need to run away ^^ only taru's do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Darwinion View Post
    lol. Why you stay in a LS where the leader gets more than one Osode? And yet you "continuously" allowed him to do this?! Sometimes I wonder if some players actually WANT to be bent over and reamed from behind.
    That's exactly what i was thinking when she kept complaining. ^^

Idiots

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Sush View Post
    For a 6 yr player she does lolfail, her only job = war which is half geared ^^.
    Why don't you stop lying sush? My war is fully geared except for Aurum Sabatons,(and a couple of gorgets/torques) and I have more than just war leveled. If anyone wants my references, just ask Chubbs of Excellence ls.
    btw my attendance has been perfect for the days I have been able to attend. Other times is when my real life needs attention, ie.class.
    No matter how you look at it, you stole ls bank. Plain and simple.
    No point in trying to justify what you did because you now have a vacant linkshell. (10-15 now versus 50+ before the incident)
    If you want to keep flaming go right ahead, you'll only make yourself look like a moron.
    I'm done, I did the civil thing and advised people to take caution around you. I have nothing more to say to you.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Sush View Post
    /cheer i made BG <All Right!> , I like how this girl name Kyrja posted this on me ^^, i mean for someone who doesnt show up to sky much she is a drama queen. As far as lotting Osode's went in my sky shell, your able to lot an osode so long as your point leader, cleary if you look at my ls site dkp i have a 90% attendance rate, and Kyrja has a 37% attendance rate http://lolfail.freedkp.org/frx/stats.php?s=&o=3.0&show= , Basically, "We dont do hand me downs to people who dont want to put the time into sky to help farm pop sets." In my shell about 6-8 people have lotted multiple Osodes. Heres a chart of what we've accomplished not bad for the way i ran sky Monthly Sky Item Chart. Now the LS bank was not a big bank, members were paid weekly. For a 6 yr player she does lolfail, her only job = war which is half geared ^^. BTW i prob wont leave Hades, there no need to run away ^^ only taru's do that.

That's exactly what i was thinking when she kept complaining. ^^
    So you did stole your LS bank? and ^this .. you are cheap man , really cheap.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

He lotted and sold multiple Osode's over members who had not yet obtained and you waited for him to break the ls to leave?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Guess nothing to argue about, time to move on. Every one has their own opinions, either way i helped a lot of people get what they needed from sky, in fact the pay outs in my shell you could of bought your own Osode, like i said weekly pay outs, where did you spend all your gil? As for me lotting Osodes, why would i run a sky shell when i finished what i needed 4 months ago? You knew from day 1, the rule was if you join my shell and are point leader you can lot an Osode or any item if you dont have the job, plain and simple, no where does the rule state the leader can lot all Osode or is priority on what is dropped from each god. I left that open to all members to get items they wanted. Maybe the reason i stayed in sky was to help others get what they wanted? BTW the week before we had 15M in ls bank, if i wanted the money i could of taken 15 M vs 6M, and the week before we had 13M and the week before that we had 11M.

Closing statement yes you can call me a thief, I'll admit to taking 6M, as for the reasons behind it, as a leader i did my job. We did over 50 Kirin's in 6 months, most shells do 4 a month, or less then that, helped 18 people get w.legs in my shell, Osode's we got 38, i took 5 out of 50 kirins off the runs we did, this is not back to back lotting btw, so where the other 35? To linkshell members, Also have done 52 Byakko's, and have seen 38 Byakko's haidates drop which i did'nt lot b/c i had one. Again most shells prob get 2-4 pairs a month. My shell was designed to move fast. If you want to complain you didnt get an item you should really of joined a shell that focus on your needs, as for stealing ls bank. Yeah you can say i did, but that's after 6 months of running one of the best sky shells on hades, you can ask any member who was in my shell how my sky shell rated vs other sky shell and i'm sure you'll get about the same result, "they definitely moved fast and wow weekly payouts, most shell don't do that!" in all if you were in my shell from day 1 to this current week you made close to 6M give or take from all the payouts and depending if you sold osode or not, which from what i watched only 2 people did keep their Osode so dont give me a bs story as every member needs an Osode if people are just going lot and sell it anyways. As far as payout where did you spend all that gil that was available?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by HadesCoops View Post
    He lotted and sold multiple Osode's over members who had not yet obtained and you waited for him to break the ls to leave?
    Btw i didnt break the ls ^^ it's still up and running, i got a few people who stayed and we are going to do Sea next, and the other part of the ?, she didn't leave i gave lead to Zaloro to run sky, so she is with him now and about 15 other members from my shell, hope they get what they need from sky. No hard feelings for them.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeTenshi View Post
    vacant linkshell
    I wouldn't say my linkshell vacant, i still got a few people with me (10-15). Unlike you they understand why i took the portion of the LS bank. To them their thankful for the fast gear and the gil they did get paid on weekly payouts, and the nice thing about those who stayed they never once complained in my linkshell when i ran it.

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

You are a piece of work.

Closing statement yes you can call me a thief, I'll admit to taking 6M, as for the reasons behind it, as a leader i did my job.
    You think just because you're leading a shell it entitles you to profiting off other people's efforts?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Wow.....15mil, 6mil, 1gil the whole ls made that money not just you. Yeah i'm a noob in the ls but either way you put it, stealing is stealing. Ok so you took the bank for running sky for 6 months w/e but, why did you have to sell the pop item's that other's farmed? That's not cool. Yes the ls moved at a fast pace, Yes the ls was good @ sky, weekly payouts were awsome. People got gear and gil fast because the whole ls did it, not just you.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

tbh it looks like sush has a good arguement, you all got gear and payouts, he got 6m for the time he put into the shell and leadership, also you could say that gil was his weekly payouts in a lump sum

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

ITT: Future relic holder funded completely by Novios. Shell BLMs pissed nuking only in Novias. More @ 11.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by lilmama View Post
    w/e but, why did you have to sell the pop item's that other's farmed? That's not cool. Yes the ls moved at a fast pace, Yes the ls was good @ sky, weekly payouts were awsome. People got gear and gil fast because the whole ls did it, not just you.
    Pop items were not sold btw, and as far as seals, i used the last set on kirin, which was sunday. ( I still got a Gem of North + springstone which im going use with the other 15 ppl still in LoLFail, hey they helped farmed that also)

^^ yummy fast gear + pay out.... again how many linkshells do that , let alone weekly pay outs.

Lilmamma attendance rate = 22% in shell <--- i made an error shes at 67% attendence rate (whoops) (but she did get a.legs)

http://lolfail.freedkp.org/frx/stats.php?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Azelionx View Post
    tbh it looks like sush has a good arguement, you all got gear and payouts, he got 6m for the time he put into the shell and leadership, also you could say that gil was his weekly payouts in a lump sum
    Most people dont realize i never did take out tax when i AH synth materials. So i did lose profit by placing items on AH, and never once did i bazaar a synth material, all my records are on FFXIAH.COM and if a item didnt sell, i would add it to the week after payout ^^ (Easily moved about 4-8M of items of synth material a week, busy sky shell)

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Jutubyaa View Post
    ITT: Future relic holder funded completely by Novios. Shell BLMs pissed nuking only in Novias. More @ 11.
    Dude that awesome ^^ What are you creating?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by S N K View Post
    You are a piece of work.

You think just because you're leading a shell it entitles you to profiting off other people's efforts?
    No i run a shell to be cool, ^^ excellent argument! A+ to you sir. I wonder why most people run a shell to be honest, i mean dynamis shell, the leader takes all the currency to fund his relic, doesnt really do a payout yet people dont post about them, I guess they join for the gear, but i could be wrong, i mean how many people log on to ffxi with a bad attitude like hey wait the linkshell leader is getting free money b/c we're doing all the hard work. (You have offically been NEXT!) <-- btw thats a corny mtv show if you didnt know lol.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast