Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Ice Maker with 100% triple Ice Maneuver nukes is worth it. :3

Also, I am having a hard time believing the "+5% crit rate during Focus" on these Glanzfaust. Too eyeballed to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaea View Post
    Focus adds 5% (obvious) Attack bonus. It also seems to add a crit bonus of about 5%.

Dodge adds +5~10 to Counter. Chibitakuya's still testing his heart out. I've been a bit busy or I'd get some more screenshots. I'll chat with him later when he's done more testing.

Letticia on Odin now has Carnwenhan and Gjallahorn on her Bard. I have yet to get a screenshot of her.
    Full usu with 420 attack then, more benefit with meat & brd & cor. An easy wait to test critical hits is to autoattack fortifications. I'm glad it doesn't improve accuracy and evasion at least. Anyway this weapon suits well with full usukane imo, not optimal damage but awesome tanking, if counter is confirmed. And Ascetic's fury > Asuran fists x4-5 > Ascetic's fury is the way to go prolly

@ Kenkonken comment, I doubt the mage puppet will be the way to go. Double attack would benefit the melee pup more.

New Odin
    BG Level

Ehh it's better than what I imagined and I'd prolly upgrade it if given a chance (double attack spam sounds like much fun =_=)

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by pchan View Post
    @ Kenkonken comment, I doubt the mage puppet will be the way to go. Double attack would benefit the melee pup more.
    Shit is situational, etc. You should know this.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Anyway this weapon suits well with full usukane imo, not optimal damage but awesome tanking, if counter is confirmed.
    Because we all know that counter+ during dodge is much better than the fulltime counter+ of Spharai

Wincest Princess
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I'm hoping that the accuracy bonus applies to racc for automaton. This could be a great improvement to Sharpshot. That alone would be enough to just go at 100% with Stringing Pummel and since it's the best WS pup gets there's no reason not to use it.

I also think with Turbo Charger under Overdrive, at 300% TP (Double Attack).... Automaton could be pretty amazing. He already attacks pretty quickly as it is. That goes for either valoredge or sharpshot

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Because we all know that counter+ during dodge is much better than the fulltime counter+ of Spharai
    Does spharai double attack ? no..

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Norgannon

And Ascetic's fury > Asuran fists x4-5 > Ascetic's fury is the way to go prolly
    1. You can hit 420 on MNK without ANY usukane. I sit at 416 now without Bando Kotes, or any usukane at all.

2. Have you even used Ascetic's? Trust me, Creamsoda is right, Glanzfaust/Ascetic's is fucking boot. Unless you are referring to the horrendously shitty aftermath, MNK Mythic is shit, and a waste of time.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Pchan: Neither does Glanzfaust ->

Quote Originally Posted by Shinryuu View Post
    Pchan: Neither does Glanzfaust ->
    shit just hit the fan

Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    horrendously shitty aftermath, MNK Mythic is shit, and a waste of time.
    hmm k, but i heard +50% double attack makes you do more damage..

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

And I heard saving up for 300 TP to do Ascetic's fucking Fury fucking sucks.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

except for starting off the fight. but then again im not paying that much just so i can start my fight with 300 tp and make it do slightly more damage.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Well yeah.

Also, 5% crit on Focus... Destroyers have 6% :3

Completely underwhelming mythic... again.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

what are we at, 1/4?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Despite all the Atonement + Joyeuse = teh winz talk (not saying it isn't, mind you), Burtgang's a beast of a tanking sword. Tizona, no clue, fill me in. Then there's the BRD dagger? 24 extra seconds per song... handy, not worth the price, not game-breaking. Finally, the useless H2H. 1/4, I guess.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Why do you people turn on stupid when these get completed? SE clearly said they will not be designed to surpass or even stand up to a relic's power, you people need to stop getting so excited for something overpowered when it clearly won't happen..they said it yet AGAIN recently they're more designed to augment jobs rather than showcase pure power.

I don't know anything about monk, but judging from an earlier response:

Pretty big fail if you ask me.
    Full usu mnk should be at or near 400 attack with capped h2h merits ect. 5% while focus is up would be 20ish attack for the 2/5 mins focus is up. While spharai would have 20 attack at ALL times.

5-10 to counter while dodge is up? Again, spharai has that full time as well. I certainly hope he tested wrong, lol.
    Guessing every mnk is better off getting relic than mythic even though it's been said time and time again by SE they won't compare to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by orson View Post
    Actually Burtgang is a waste on anything that you can use Joyeuse/Atonement on. For the most part it seems like mythics are a bad joke compared to relics.
    Let's just blame the Salvage dupers for ruining it.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    Why do you people turn on stupid when these get completed? SE clearly said they will not be designed to surpass or even stand up to a relic's power, you people need to stop getting so excited for something overpowered when it clearly won't happen..they said it yet AGAIN recently they're more designed to augment jobs rather than showcase pure power.

I don't know anything about monk, but judging from an earlier response:

Guessing every mnk is better off getting relic than mythic even though it's been said time and time again by SE they won't compare to each other.
    I completely agree. Most thought out response i've read.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Should photoshoop me in the sig lol. Quit bein ghetto >.>