Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Rozalin and Pofo Of Hades.

The following 2 screenshots are from last night. One you will see from inside dynamis Xarcabard as proof she did infact ninja the item, the other with a friend of mine who leads their einherjar LS having a convo with her husband.

After she obtained the item, which was perfectly timed, she force dc'd, logged back in about 30 mins later, warped and set herself to away to avoid any tells.

As for his defending her, nobody had previously offended her, and it was 1 single member who called her an inferior BLM, who was then cussed out in tells by Pofo.

I never bother posting on forums but this is not the first time this player has been accused of doing this kind of thing, however i have now been witness and having the proof in my posession, i felt it necessary to warn other players.

In an event like dynamis where the points systems are developed by ourselves it is important to have trust between your members, it is clear neither of these players can be trusted.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/346...0806010653.png

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9260/...0805195721.png

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Jesus, change your font colour.

Trash players, too bad no one will let the inferior BLM into hnm now to use the hat. Ohwell.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Can't. Read. Shit.

Why is the warning for Pofo also?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Because he said "go for it" when Rozalin told him she was going to ninja the hat.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by HadesCoops View Post
    Jesus, change your font colour.

Trash players, too bad no one will let the inferior BLM into hnm now to use the hat. Ohwell.
    This.

Glad I never had any contact with these players like ever, when playing.

Holy fucking fucked up font, does that shit give you migrains? damn @_o;

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Just an FYI, unless Tka is an alt for the OP, it's not his screenshot, so he's probably not changing anything. But yeah, my eyes are cringing.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Trust me, the shells I'm in will not forget her name in 2 weeks. We denied a person who ninja lotted something in another dynamis shell 2 years prior because of it. Best switch servers and try and hide your identity

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

Quote Originally Posted by zard1977 View Post
    Because he said "go for it" when Rozalin told him she was going to ninja the hat.
    Who cares? Pofo didn't do it.

Shit sucks :/ sorry to hear about that ninja lot.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

couples also tend to join/ travel thru shells together, and you never really can know who's playing which all the time. one fks up and theyre both usually branded. might suck but its safer, esp if hes ok with what she did. spent some time in sea and dynamis with us, definitely wont be missed in either one.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Aelyssa View Post
    couples also tend to join/ travel thru shells together, and you never really can know who's playing which all the time. one fks up and theyre both usually branded. might suck but its safer, esp if hes ok with what she did.
    This. If he's agreeing with her on doing it, means his morals are in the same shady area that hers are. I could sympathize with him if he'd said he didn't agree with or approve of what she did, or tried to apologize for her, but since that clearly didn't happen in those screenshots this could be considered good warning to the next shell he joins that he probably will do the same thing if any problems come up.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

correct me if im wrong... but isnt these the same people that Quartermastered someone else's Peacock Charm on a YOYD Under Observation run?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Funny to read this, I actually blisted Pofo the other day for repeatedly sending me tells every time I ran into him at Pudding camp. It was about how awesome his SCH damage is etc and that I should team up with him. He's quite the arrogant fuck. This makes me wonder if he really got his Novio and other decent equipment legitimately...

As arrogant and annoying as he is, inb4 he comes and posts wall of text about how he has no regret, etc.

Exion

I can verify he got his novio earring legitimately being his sea linkshell leader.
    I haven't had any problems with him passing many torques and novios in the past and still to this day, so he shouldn't be mentioned in this thread.

Gunitsoldier

Edit, missed some information

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Last I heard, Pofo was Rozalin. Then again that can be hearsay.Pofo has always been arrogant and know to use his other character which is a girl to pass as his g/f. Dont be surprised if it was actually Pofo himself.