Dont Kare
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Uther

LM-17 wtf

I was just doing Limbus with my LS, and I tried to log on and I had a LM-17 error message and I couldn't log on. I haven't done anything wrong that I know of and also don't they take you to jail or at least message you to let you know you did something? Not just a random D/C and slapped with LM-17?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Just happened to me too, Might be the CC shit from last month again :s

Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

same thing as last month it looks like...

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

GG SE, GG...

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Same thing from last month most likely, got hit again an hour ago.
    Just call them tomorrow and they should lift it.

BEHEMOR IS COME
    TAKE ALL HIGH QUALITY

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dont Kare
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Uther

Whew ok good, I was a little worried haha. But I did get hit with that CC thing last month so we'll see.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Its really easy.. all you do is call them and give them first 4 last 4 of your current CC. Takes a minute + hold time.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Riiaider View Post
    Its really easy.. all you do is call them and give them first 4 last 4 of your current CC. Takes a minute + hold time.
    The problem is this shit shouldn't happen in the first place. It's sloppy.

Or in my case when I used to play, I'd pay with Visa gift cards or whatever, not think, and toss them when they were done.

This shit would happen, or I'd quit + come back, and I got boned.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Got me too for the second month in a row... So annoying! Especially since I live on the east coast and customer service doesn't open until noon for me. At least they waited until Sunday night instead of Friday night...

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by ryskar View Post
    The problem is this shit shouldn't happen in the first place. It's sloppy.
    I completely agree, its a retarded process to put your customers through as well as create a large unneeded work load for their help desk. If they really plan on making this a monthly occurrence, they should maybe make some kind of web thing that you can logon to at anytime to verify the information and unlock your account. That would be too simple though, much easier to just ban the accounts off hours and force you to wait on hold the next day either on the phone or via web chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaishen View Post
    Got me too for the second month in a row... So annoying! Especially since I live on the east coast and customer service doesn't open until noon for me. At least they waited until Sunday night instead of Friday night...
    and ^ even though I was d.ced Mid Dynamis Tav =/

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

i swear to god, if i come home and im banned again, im gonna fuckin rip a few heads. in effigy.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

I got hit last time, but haven't been hit yet.. we'll see throughout the day.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Have any of you other that got LM-17'd last night received an email about it? I know when it happened last time, I got banned in the middle of the night and by the time I woke up the next morning, they had emailed me explaining what to do to have my account restored. This time I haven't received any email, at least yet.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Same, random DC in the middle of a fight, then bam LM-17 :\ I got hit by the CC thing from last month on both account, but this time only 1 of both got LM-17. Weird, no email either.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

They did this to me last month and again last night. I did not get an e-mail last month or this time around either. I paid for this month and I should get a full month of play. This a good way to drive business away. But then again maybe that is what they are wanting? Maybe they want a lot of people to quit so they don't have to keep FFXI running when FF14 comes out. But if they want people to come back and play their new MMO, then they shouldn't do things like this because this will piss people off to the point of where they won't want to play the new one. I am going to ask them if they are planning on fixing this where it will not happen again. If they cannot give me a definite answer then I am just going to quit. This is ridiculous.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by thryb View Post
    Same, random DC in the middle of a fight, then bam LM-17 :\
    They actually picked a fairly convenient time to hit me. I had JUST zoned into my mog house for the purpose of logging off for the night when I got d/c. I kind of wish they had waited another 2 minutes so I could have been away from the computer when it happened. I ended up not being able to fall asleep for a couple of hours because I was so pissed/frustrated.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Online with chat support right now and they are saying the ban is permanent but nobody can tell me why it was banned.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I got through they transferred me to account management. They are asking you to pretty much fully verify the account now.. Address DOB Phone Number Email Etc.
    I don't quite remember all that so I need to check into it :s They wouldn't tell me if its reversible or not either.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Well.... I got hit with this last time as well and it was about credit card stuff... this time I got it again and I give them the 4 first/4 last digits of credit card and the guy on phones continues telling me he wants ALL my info.. Address, name on account, phone number, first/last 4 digits of card, pretty much everything. Then procedes after that to tell me my account is in further investigation and that atm he cannot unban it. I mean wtf is SE doing nowadays... I play on ps2 so dont use any 3rd party shit, I was in my mog house the last 2 days working 10 hour shifts at work, just to finally come home with some time to play and being banned with an LM-17, so wtf is the ban for honestly... and the guy at SE cant help or do shit about it he says until the investigation is done. So wtf now I sit here pondering are they gonna ban me and wtf for? sitting bored in my moghouse for 2 days? FUK SE FIX UR SHIT.. this is why I've been wanting to get rid of my shit.

AND BTW I GAVE THEM ALL THE INFO THEY WANTED... they still didnt unban it, he told me a team will investigate lol? I mean seriously wtf is this nonsense, if I get my account banned for absolutely no reason this is rediculous, I even asked the guy why would I need to be investigated.. I haven't broke any user agreement of playonline...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast