Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FFXI Achievements list: Update! Your relic is no good here.

EDIT: I'm gonna be a littlle fucking smug here, but I was goddamned right relic is not an achievement. You heard it here first people. Below is the 100% correct Achievements for FFXI. Note: leaving the 4 that were in question at the bottom of the list instead of adding them atm, so people can see which ones they are.

To a mod, please change the main title for me to reflect the new findings.

Thanks to all who helped here, and to my friends tcfuts1 and Loli Nekamimi over at Xbox360Achievements.org - Every Point Counts

Jobs at 75:
    1. Bard - 30
    2. Beastmaster - 30
    3. Black Mage - 30
    4. Blue Mage - 30
    5. Corsair - 30
    6. Dark Knight - 30
    7. Dragoon - 30
    8. Monk - 30
    9. Ninja - 30
    10. Paladin -30
    11. Puppet - 30
    12. Ranger - 30
    13. Red Mage - 30
    14. Samurai - 30
    15. Summoner - 30
    16. Thief - 30
    17. Warrior - 30
    18. White Mage - 30
    19. Dancer - 30*
    20. Scholar - 30*

Missions:
    21. Windurst Rank 10 - 30
    22. Bastok Rank 10 - 30
    23. San d'Orian Rank 10 - 30
    24. CoP - 40
    25. RoZ - 40
    26. ToAU - 40
    27. Breaker of Chains - 30
    28. Captain Mercenary Rank - 40
    29. Limbus: Omega - 20
    30. Limbus: Ultima - 20

Dynamis:
    31. Dynamis - Tavnazia - 30
    32. Dynamis - Xarcabard - 30

Guild:
    33. Synthesis Skill 100 - 50
    44. Guild Member - 5

Items/Other:
    35. Chocobo Whistle - 5
    36. VCS registration card - 5
    37. Extra Job Unlock - 5
    38. Support Job Unlock - 5
    39. Official Soul Reflector - 5
    40. Artifact Quest - 5

Key Items: (you have to actually have the key item in possession )
    41. Ballista License -5
    42. Pure White Feather - 5
    43. Assualt ID Tag - 5
    44. Boarding Permit - 5
    45. Airship Pass - 5
    46. Kazham Airship Pass - 5
    47. Chocobo License - 5

Titles: (do not have to currently have it on)
    48. Destined Fellow - 5
    49. Star Breaker - 5
    50. Cloud Breaker - 5
    51. Sky Breaker - 5
    52. Summit Breaker - 5
    53. Horizon Breaker - 5

54. Gold Ballistar - 30 (must have key item/title to obtain)
    55. Medal of Altana - 30
    56. WotG Complete - 40
    57. Past Nation Quests (all3) - 20

Spoiler: show

So basically the first 53 are correct, I do not have them all personally. I added Scholar and Dancer directly to the list, I'm very sure they were added in recently.
    *Thanks Destinye
    **I can account for 970 of the original so only one 30G is missing. Since "relic" is an original one, if it exsist its a 30, see the add on below.

The sticklers are those last four unknown. I very sure that one of those is for Gold Balistar Title. I fairly certain most of you don't have an Xbox copy of the game but for those that do or know of someone who does, if you guys know what those missing three are go ahead and post as it would be appreciated. Possible ideas: EDIT: see above

Again if this has been done sorry. I decided to post after seeing website after website being incomplete on this. It's a small annoyance to make all the damn achievements secret, if nothing else when anyone looks at the gamerscore they can't even see what you got it for unless they themselves have that unlocked as well which made trying to find those last three very difficult.

EDIT: adding this for first time readers who skip posts to see what's been happening:

Now you guys have me paranoid, like I said earlier Relic one of the few I can't personally authenticate. Is there anyone out there who can prove this one is an achievement? I have it there cause every website I've seen says it is one. Cause if there's no actual one for relic I can easily see that 40 being completion of WotG since every other expansion ends on a 40G. This one is the third from last in my list.
    unlocked ones here then:30
    30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30
    30 30 30
    30 30 30 40 20

Remove 13 of those 30s for jobs, and then one more 30 for Dyna Tav. (Note: I have 7 75's hence the 13)
    I think they are in order: 11 jobs 75 not dnc and sch. Then one for Dyna Tav, those are the bolded ones. So now kind of back to the beginning here because 2 of those side by side remaining 30's are dnc and sch. Since they were added in the 250 update they are just tacked on to the end. That would imply that at the very least 30 30 40 20 30 are WotG which I can't prove (the proof being that they are specifically for things in WotG itself I mean). What I can prove is that the "Relic" one is suppose to be in the initial 1000; I remember seeing it in the original list saying fuck, that's some hard shit. You know this fixes some math I was tearing my hair out over yesterday, in excel I kept getting for original Achievements 1010G. So either: Relic is in there, and it's only 30 points instead (easy cross mistake with the Assualt Rank achievement), or it's not an achievement a la those two posters and that first nonbold 30 is actually: Ballista - FFXIclopedia - a Wikia Gaming wiki Scroll about half way down to Chevrons, it talks about an achievement there.

"XBOX 360 users: Being in possession of a Gold Ballista Chevron and talking to a title bard will grant you the option of unlocking an achievement." You must have the chevron in your Key Items for the option to appear.

That would also leave the 30 30 40 20 30 for WotG, which is 150 of the new 250 (and remember that 100 went to those 20 5's) So is anyone able to prove that ballista one? I think I'd be a happy camper if it turns out relic isn't one but that's just my opinion.

Edit of the stuff in spoiler tag: Occam's Razor says that they mixed up Capt. Rank and Relic gamerscore, and that the ballista one is actually one of the expansion 250. Also, fuck relic being worth only 30 what are they thinking?

I know the irony of saying every website is wrong with the same info, whereas info from a single source that is the lol wiki might be the correct info. So don't bother pointing that out. I simply just want to find out what these missing achievements truly are.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

BG wiki!

I'm sure people would appreciate the update.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I'm guessing one of those 3 unknown is WoTG complete. It would make sence as the other expansions have an achievement for that.

Actually I've thought about it being for that. Why I'm not so sure about that is simply that all the other Expansions complete give 40G. It is possible though, and not a bad idea that they aren't available yet.

Also, I'll add it to the wiki if you want (that is what you meant aye?) just will take me a bit.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Mythic Weapon?

I don't know if I've been to the NPC on xbox since Elite Einherjar, but I think that *should* be one ( but I'm fairly sure it is not).

There should be one for WoTG complete, and perhaps top Campaign rank since all those new ones were added for WoTG (Xbox allows developers to do so many gamerpoints for game "expansions" or "DLC")

I'd guess two of them are WoTG complete and Campaign top rank.

Turtle Apprentice
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kame Aoren
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I would like to know how i can unlock those archievents (if you already got them on PC), i own an xbox since december and have played a lot, but the dashboards shows 0 archievements got ; ;(I already finished CoP, Zilart , ToAU and unlocked all jobs)

Edit : To Clarify my point.

Assault top rank is up there actually, I called it Assault Captain Rank or something sorry for the confusion. 40G for it.

Aye, I don't think it's Elite Einherjar, I've been to a few successful Odin's and nada.

To unlock them, go to any bard that changes title. I personally use the Taru in Whitegate across from the Zeni NPCs. It's the last option from the list:

200G Titles
    300G Titles
    400G Titles
    Let the Bard choose
    Unlock Achievements <-- that one

Something like that. Also note that some, like Assault ID Tag, you have to actually have the tag in your key items when talking to the bard.

Turtle Apprentice
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kame Aoren
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Oh good, thank you for informacion, ive got alot of those already done lol and would like to get them reflected on archievent list at Xbox Profile.

To get it for 360 you have to goto the bard in Tav when you warp in and he unlocks them for you.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Thanks for the updated list. I guess I'll be logging into my 360 for some more points.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Relic Weapon either is wrong or broken. Still won't unlock for me.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
    To get it for 360 you have to goto the bard in Tav when you warp in and he unlocks them for you.
    Any Bard in Whitegate/Al Zhabi works too.

For an average leve 75, rank 10 player, that's close to 200 gamerscore points.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Isn't there websites that tracks what the secret ones are? There has to be a complete list of the unknown ones.

With milk. With love
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Question though, if I port an existing character to the 360 version, do the achievements apply in that case?

There are websites that do track things like that, but as I've stated in the OP all the ones that I looked at are incomplete and incorrect in some cases. If you happen to find one with all listed please share!

Yeah, you can tie any one existing FF account to a gamertag to get the score for it. Only once, choose which wisely. You can only have one FF account per gold account.

And about your relic one that's not working, it's one of the few that I actually don't have, so I can't be too much help on that.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

What is this about? For x box user only?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko View Post
    Question though, if I port an existing character to the 360 version, do the achievements apply in that case?
    Xbox / PC / PS2/3 can be used interchangeably. If can go back and forth from playing on whichever platform you want so its not really porting chars to 360.

To answer your question if you log on to the Xbox version of FFXI you will be able to unlock achievements for all the things you have accomplished on PC/PS2. But they only allow 1 FFXI account per gamertag, probably so people can't log in to a bunch of different accounts and unlock all the achievements.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Arguably, the 3 missing achievements are:
    Max Rank in Campaign
    Complete WoTG
    Clear the new battlefield zone (Walk of Echoes?)

You know I told the one guy earlier I didn't think it was as such but the more I think about it, it just sounds right. Where its gonna be those future achievements. They popped 100 of the last 250 on those 20 5 pointers.

As to that Gold Ballistar one, I cannot find which website I saw that on again. Even then it was only the one website. Edit: Found it, scroll down some posts.

29 in magical dog years
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jackson Junior
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I think the best part about Gamerscore points is that I played Fable II for about 4 hours and ended up with more points than 3 years worth of FFXI achievements.